ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State versus Wisconsin

I love drew and have enjoyed his progression. I like his fire and his effort and the way he carries himself.

But you are too obtuse to see that he often hesitates to throw into tight windows? He did so late in the game at USC but not so much today. Beau was letting it fly and trusting his not as big arm. Drew will need to read the game quicker and trust his talent to take it to the next level. He has more upside than Beau in the passing game and the NFL. Will it all come together for him as a player - I sure hope so.
Rewatch the first quarter--Allar was perfect. Should have been 11-11 if not for the Fleming drop. That ball was perfect. The fade to Singleton was perfect. Against Ohio State and other elite teams you need a guy like Allar to win those games. Beau's fine. He could probably win 8-9 games now and can grow into a 10 win guy. Allar's capable of running the table.

Bottom line is Pribula led TWO long touchdown drives, on the road, in a hostile environment, against a defense that had allowed an average of 6 points against their last three opponents, to win the game, in a game in which he was not expected to play.

As far as next week, Kotelnicki has 6 days to scheme a game plan either with Beau, or with Allar playing with a brace. Is this ideal? No. Is this a punchers chance? Hell yes. At home, and two Ohio State defensive starters are out, as well as three of their starting offensive linemen

The injury we need to pay attention to is Dennis-Sutton. We are going to need that pass rush next week in what will likely be a low scoring game.

Holy shit. Beau might be our QB the rest of the way and you are shitting on the kid? WTF is wrong with you?
As opposed to you attacking Drew as a person
Beau isn't good enough for us to contend for a title--that's reality kiddo. He's not nearly as good as Allar and we all know that
You can pretend otherwise to try to piss me off all you want
Beau was good enough today against a subpar Wisconsin team

Rewatch the first quarter--Allar was perfect. Should have been 11-11 if not for the Fleming drop. That ball was perfect. The fade to Singleton was perfect. Against Ohio State and other elite teams you need a guy like Allar to win those games. Beau's fine. He could probably win 8-9 games now and can grow into a 10 win guy. Allar's capable of running the table.
I watched the game. They scored 7 points in the first half. They scored 21 in the second half. Okay, only 14 with their offense. But that is still more than 7.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
"Not enough people hit the report button. That said, I am not sure stupidity is reportable."
m.knox--I read too fast for you to delete stuff--it's dumb that I wanted Michigan to lose
You really thought I wanted Penn State to lose lmao dumbass

The other key is, and I am looking way ahead here, but even if things don't go our way next week, is to have Allar ready for Minnesota on the road.

Reactions: mcpat
I watched the game. They scored 7 points in the first half. They scored 21 in the second half. Okay, only 14 with their offense. But that is still more than 7.
And Fleming's drop cost them points. Allar was better today than Beau but Beau played well. It's okay. That's just reality

7-0 baby. Trap game. On road. At night. At Wisconsin. Down at half. Starting QB injured just before half and can’t return.

This IS a game we lose in previous years.

Instead, we won 28-13.

Lets get a healthy Drew back for the playoffs and have confidence in the team until he can return,

Wow…such a stupid take.

Yeah, no doubt, but sadly typical of the lame douches this Board allows to dominate the game threads and the Board in general. Pribula wasn't ready??? Here's his numbers for 2nd Half - 11 of 13 passing for 98 yards and 1 TD Pass, 6 carries for 28 yards. During last 17:24 of game, PSU put up 2 TDs to extend their lead to 15 points and controlled the ball for 14:16 of the final 17:24 - the two scores were extended by Pribula's very accurate arm and athleticism (ability to run), but he sucks.... LMAO at the dipshits this Board allows to dominate and ruin everyone else's experience.

Bottom line is Pribula led TWO long touchdown drives, on the road, in a hostile environment, against a defense that had allowed an average of 6 points against their last three opponents, to win the game, in a game in which he was not expected to play.

As far as next week, Kotelnicki has 6 days to scheme a game plan either with Beau, or with Allar playing with a brace. Is this ideal? No. Is this a punchers chance? Hell yes. At home, and two Ohio State defensive starters are out, as well as three of their starting offensive linemen

The injury we need to pay attention to is Dennis-Sutton. We are going to need that pass rush next week in what will likely be a low scoring game.
If Allar's not 100%--you play Beau, hope the defense plays lights out, and then hope Drew is ready for Minnesota--though I think we can beat Minnesota with Beau

I'll be putting 10k on Ohio State if they're favored by less than 10
I'll go to 20k if that makes you happier
You do realize I watch games all day because I gamble huge amounts of cash--right?
It all makes sense now! Lando live bet Penn State to lose once Beau came in in the second half. Hahahaha

As opposed to you attacking Drew as a person
Beau isn't good enough for us to contend for a title--that's reality kiddo. He's not nearly as good as Allar and we all know that
You can pretend otherwise to try to piss me off all you want
Beau was good enough today against a subpar Wisconsin team

No one has attacked Drew Allar as a person. This is your imagination.

Meanwhile, you've 5x'd down on Beau not being good enough which makes you a lousy piece of feces.

No one wants to "piss you off." Make fun of you? Sure. You bring it on. You ask for it. Why do you think 30 people are doing it? Because you are asking for it. You want it. Any attention is good attention.

Reactions: GSPMax
Allar wouldn't have come out of the game unless he was really hurting. I hope he's ready for OSU but I'm skeptical. It's unlikely that he'll be 100% and I doubt he'll be able to take off and run.

I hate to give up on the OSU game but I think it's more important to get Allar, Donkoh, and Sutton healthy for the White Out vs Washington.

Reactions: LMTLION
If I am Franklin, OSU won't know who PSU's starting QB is next week until he walks on the field for his first play, even if he knows days before the game. Let them have to prepare for both to start instead of just worrying about Pribula gimmick plays.

No one has attacked Drew Allar as a person. This is your imagination.

Meanwhile, you've 5x'd down on Beau not being good enough which makes you a lousy piece of feces.

No one wants to "piss you off." Make fun of you? Sure. You bring it on. You ask for it. Why do you think 30 people are doing it? Because you are asking for it. You want it. Any attention is good attention.
You did--you agreed with the person attacking him as a leader then ignored me when I called you out on it
All I've said negatively about Beau he is not good enough to win a title--who disagrees with that?
I don't care what you want or do. I enjoy arguing and seeing just how dumb you and others are
Again, you attacked Drew as a person--you deserve to be treated like the trash you are

I'm much more interested in Allar's injury. DDS does not get pressure on the QB. The other DE's do just as well. And maybe a young player at DE will emerge. PSU is very deep on the DL and for my money Durant could play DE if necessary. Great that Ford has emerged as a very talented DT.

Allar's ability to stretch the field with his arm wasn't needed tonight, but it's more likely to be needed vs Uh-high-ya.

"Not enough people hit the report button. That said, I am not sure stupidity is reportable."
m.knox--I read too fast for you to delete stuff--it's dumb that I wanted Michigan to lose
You really thought I wanted Penn State to lose lmao dumbass

I responded to the wrong post. The post in question asked why aren't you banned.

My answer is above.

Penn State's longest completion of the day was Beau's throw to Clifford in the second half. No run after catch either, all air yards. Discuss...

I responded to the wrong post. The post in question asked why aren't you banned.

My answer is above.
You mentioned stupidity which was you thinking I said "I wish they lost tonight" meaning Penn State
Either way--standard mistake my you so you deleted it instead of owning it

Beau played great as the O started getting push later in the 3rd. We are better with Drew, but can beat OSU with Beau. Now they'll have to prepare for both.

We just need better field position. The entire 1st half, we started at the 10. It's hard to go 90 when the other side is keeping everything in front of them.

Singleton is clearly not 100%. Not his usual explosiveness. Sutton looks to have a groin. Drew has a knee. We need Donkoh back. Odd, no ice bag on Drew's knee.

Beat OSU.

I'm much more interested in Allar's injury. DDS does not get pressure on the QB. The other DE's do just as well. And maybe a young player at DE will emerge. PSU is very deep on the DL and for my money Durant could play DE if necessary. Great that Ford has emerged as a very talented DT.

Allar's ability to stretch the field with his arm wasn't needed tonight, but it's more likely to be needed vs Uh-high-ya.
Yep, Allar's injury is the most critical.

You mentioned stupidity which was you thinking I said "I wish they lost tonight" meaning Penn State
Either way--standard mistake my you so you deleted it instead of owning it

LOL... I never thought you said, "I wish they lost tonight." This is just part of your current lunatic rant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT