ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State Football versus Kent State

Kent had 43 total yards in the first half. How was it so close until 5:30 left in the half? How did they keep punting and pinning us deep? Just so weird. Seems like this program is just cursed.
I think only one three and out ofr Kent State but they also never had more than like seven plays. Pinned Penn State deep consistently and the Nittany lions offense hasn't chosen to be overly aggressive. Kent State also can't throw the ball and is almost exclusively running the ball. Combine all that and it wasn't too surprising.

It just sucks that we can't be oh so impressive like these highly-ranked SEC teams such as #7 Missouri struggling mightily against a suck@ss Vandy team. LMAO

Reactions: GSPMax
Somewhere there are Pitt fans comparing scores and believing in their black hearts they are the better team. Honestly Kent State is down to 3rd team QB, and prayers to young man now at Mt Nittany Hospital.
It was 28-14 at halftime of the Pitt game, so how would they think that?

Allar actually threw a badly underthrown pass (Evans came to a full stop and almost needed to come back for it), but Evans still scored - that's how far behind the defense he was.

Nobody is going to make a decision for playoffs based on a 70-0 or 50-0 score against Kent.
No college football team ever won a champion in September.

Rack up the wins, avoid injuries and continue to improve.

Every team goal is still there for the taking.

It's a long season and it's difficult to get up for every game. For every team.

scUM starting to fade... USC scores on first possession of 2H, has scored the last 10 points scored in game (now trailing 14-10) and stopped scUM on their first possession and now have ball back....

We have a penalty problem on this team. Stupid after stupid penalty. I'm glad JF tore into Jven...he needs to do much more of that.

I've never seen that called as holding by duhO$U or scUM d-backs. LMFAO that this was an "obvious penalty" the way the secondary is called in this joke league. Kent state has 1 penalty for 5 yards - PSU has 7 penalties for 65 yards.... Amazing the amount of clean football these MAC teams play against PSU with the b1g clowns calling the game! Yeah, no holding by Kent despite the fact that they've only put up 66 yards of offense on 56 offensive plays.... Rolling my eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT