ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State versus Illinois

Barring a nightmare we should be at least 7th tomorrow--the final score won't be impressive but even if they didn't watch and look at the stats will see it was lopsided. I think we should be 6 unless Oregon loses then 5th but we're definitely in real good shape right now

Another sack

Actual reality proves you wrong as per usual dumbass. You can knock of the "us" and "we" bullshit troll-boy.
lol reality doesn't alter when the play happened you don't know what happens after that
A two-score lead ends the game--no one other than you is happy there was a penalty there.

They could have called holding all night long and didn't. For as many tick tack calls they made on PSU they swallowed their whistles the other way.
What? What game did you watch? We had 6 penalties--which ones were ticky tacky--all the offsides?
Or are you just bad about the correct call on Rojas even if the rule is dumb

Good, solid win. Gotta be more efficient with the offense scoring points.
We'll jump at least two spots--hopefully 3--in great shape moving forward

Good win though bad taste with mistakes. Big boy Bielema was being a dope with his QB at end. Game over Brett. He was one more hit away from losing him for multiple games. Abdul was chompin'

This team is so odd. They only gave up 7 and I still have no faith in this D going forward. I can’t even explain why. Offensive seems uneven but can be explosive. Kicking game Is a mess. I guess 5-0 is 5-0.

Reactions: ram2020
It's frustrating to be tied 7-7 at the half, but I feel good about the outcome. The running game is working, and that's important. Drew looked a little ragged in the 2nd quarter...missed a few throws.

Meanwhile, the D only gave up 7 points after all...against a pretty good set of Illini skill players. If we hold them to 7 again in the 2nd half, the game's in the bag.

I see us controlling the game in the second half...possibly breaking it open...though as things stand, I wouldn't want to have given the 19 points.

Mark me down as negatory on the Rojas penalty. The offensive guy practically ran into Rojas who lifted his shoulder almost reflexively. No way is that a penalty, I don't care what the NBC "expert" says.

I'd say my halftime assessment above held up pretty well.

Honestly, you made some valid points earlier about some calls but you could not be more wrong about this one. That is a block in the back 100% of the time.
Literally, if you go back and watch it he let up. Others said he "leveled" him which didn't happen. If you let up (arms up as well) often times they don't call it. I'm not saying a flag would have been wrong but being mad about it not being throw there is just a weird thing with the game over--especially saying they were trying to get Illinois points when they get called for a hold 2 plays later.

Literally, if you go back and watch it he let up. Others said he "leveled" him which didn't happen. If you let up (arms up as well) often times they don't call it. I'm not saying a flag would have been wrong but being mad about it not being throw there is just a weird thing with the game over--especially saying they were trying to get Illinois points when they get called for a hold 2 plays later.
Let up. Dude you seriously need to see a psychologist and get a diagnosis for oppositional defiant disorder. You are nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT