ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State Football versus Kent State

Yeah, we definitely need to work on that Beau Middle screen game. Just a horrendous call.
It just doesn't even make sense that he was in the game then. Our offense is far from elite right now. Allar needs snaps--stop using Beau. It's unnecessary in this one (if not every game)

Reactions: PSUPride1
Touchdown Penn State.

Drew Allar to Tyler Warren puts the Nittany Lions up 6-0 with 2:38 left in the first quarter. Nittany Lions have 140 yards of total offense through their first two drives.

Eldson is by far the worst player I’ve ever seen in a PSU uniform that actually gets significant playing time

That's two straight games they aren't ready to play. Inexcusable. You only have 12 damn days and there's no reason in hell you can't get ready to play all 12.

That's two straight games they aren't ready to play. Inexcusable. You only have 12 damn days and there's no reason in hell you can't get ready to play all 12.
Ehhh--I don't know if this isn't "ready to play". They foolishly played Beau or it'd likely be 14-0 right now.

This defense seems to lack IT. I don’t know if it’s the absence of an all American safety or the razor thin depth at LB. But it just doesn’t feel like it can hold up against top competition as the season progresses.

I don’t need to see Pribula again this season unless it’s garbage time. I hate this backup gimmicky offense Franklin has loved in his time here. Don’t take the ball out of Allar’s hands. Unless it’s Warren bulldozing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT