ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State versus Wisconsin

About what? You haven't said what you think I was wrong about
Beau played fine--he made one bad read which didn't cost
He's not nearly as good as Drew and we all know that. We need Drew back next week
Does anyone truly disagree with that?

Just say you were wrong. Simple.

Just say you were wrong. Simple.
Tell me what I was wrong about? If I'm wrong I'll own it but you just keep saying I'm wrong but can't say what about
Can we win a title with Beau?
We're not a better team with Beau and we all know that
What's wrong here?
I also responded right before you saying the same thing when Dylan mentioned 21 Iowa

Long term--we have zero chance to beat Ohio State or win a title with Beau at QB. None
With Allar we do
You were talking about tonight, since we had no idea if Drew would be back tonight or not, and definitely no clue if it would extend beyond tonight.

You failed. Everyone knows it. Even you.

Tell me what I was wrong about? If I'm wrong I'll own it but you just keep saying I'm wrong but can't say what about
Can we win a title with Beau?
We're not a better team with Beau and we all know that
What's wrong here?
I also responded right before you saying the same thing when Dylan mentioned 21 Iowa

LOL... Just say it.

If Beau has to play next week we lose--if I'm wrong I'll own it but the goal this year isn't to beat mid-level teams like Wisconsin it's to beat Ohio State and tonight hurt our chances if Drew can't go
But happy with how Beau played--we simplified things for him thankfully

You were talking about tonight, since we had no idea if Drew would be back tonight or not, and definitely no clue if it would extend beyond tonight.

You failed. Everyone knows it. Even you.
What are you talking about?
You don't even make sense--when, I even said, we will win tonight
We could have beat Wisconsin tonight with you at QB

Holy crap. Had to leave and just got back to the online opening up some nice holes. What happened?

A mobile QB aids in OL blocking. Wisky didn't really try to clamp down any more than they already had tried either. A good portion of our playbook has a lot of play design that works with a mobile QB.

Reactions: royboy
You said that later. An admission you were wrong. But now you can't bring yourself to admit it again.
I didn't--at all--not once did I say we'd lose tonight
I'm specific in what I say as you know
I would have said that if I meant that
Remember I said how bad Wisconsin was all week as they showed today

Why are you shitting on our backup who just won the game with his arm? WTF is wrong with you?
He didn't "win the game with his arm"
You took a shot at Drew as a person--I hope you get what you deserve for that
Not once have I said anything negative about Beau as a person
You're complete garbage but you always were

• Haha
Reactions: NoBareFeet
Should’ve called timeout so they could look at INT

Really??? Why did Wisconsin not need to call timeout on an OBVIOUS Wisconsin Incompletion (as even the announcers stated - it didn't need to be Reviewed, it was an OBVIOUS Incompletion), but PSU needs to call a timeout for the Homers to Review and make the correct call??? Really? How do you explain two consecutive OBVIOUS uncalled Facemasking calls directly at point of tackle???

Reactions: LMTLION
Good lord we have some horrible “fans”. So many expect every series, every quarter, and every game to be perfect. It must be miserable to be a fan like those people….you can never be happy with any game because no game is perfect. Man I wish those “fans” would find another hobby or another team. Just get lost.

Anyone have a Buckyville account? Might want to pay a little visit. We own you Wisconsin P&ssies!

Screenshot-2024-10-26-225608.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: mhlarch
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT