ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State versus Wisconsin

Walt Disney Dancing GIF

Reactions: jmorovich
They aren't. They're not even close to the same
Define capable? Both are capable of beating Wisconsin as I said when Beau entered the game
Beau is not capable of helping us win a title--he's not good enough--we know that
Allar is special. He's elite. That's not an insult to Beau. That's reality.
You can need an elite QB to win. We had that and hopefully Allar is fine.

Holy shit, you are not celebrating the backup coming in and winning the game? What the F is wrong with you? Are you desperate to be right?

Holy shit, you are not celebrating the back coming in and winning the game? What the F is wrong with you? Are you desperate to be right?
What the hell are you talking about?
We weren't losing because of Allar who was great in the first half
We didn't win this game because of Beau
We won because of the pick six and the solid offense that we limited it under Beau
It was well done--like I said all week--this was an easy game--next week isn't. Beau's not good enough to win next week unless Ohio State gives it to us.

We have no chance not sure we were winning this game if Drew was playin. We are not a top ten team and I think everyone knew that before tonight
You said this same nonsense during the USC game ... are you hard of learning?

This is you, during the USC game ...

We are a fraud seen this coming
I am so ready for the Franklin era to be over with let’s face it he will never get us where we want to be

They aren't. They're not even close to the same
Define capable? Both are capable of beating Wisconsin as I said when Beau entered the game
Beau is not capable of helping us win a title--he's not good enough--we know that
Allar is special. He's elite. That's not an insult to Beau. That's reality.
You can need an elite QB to win. We had that and hopefully Allar is fine.
Eat sheet and go away, loser.

I think we all knew the game was over when we had the pick 6--Wisconsin can't move the ball--they had one good drive all game and a deep ball in which Harris wasn't ready to set up a FG. The pick 6 ended the game in reality. But Beau played well against a team like Wisconsin.

• Haha
Reactions: Ski
We won because of the pick six and the solid offense that we limited it under Beau
It was well done--like I said all week--this was an easy game--next week isn't. Beau's not good enough to win next week unless Ohio State gives it to us.
So you admit it is a team game, loser.

7-0 while losing multiple starters, including our starting QB, on the road with our backup coming in while trailing.... and we win easy going away by 15 (what was the spread again douchebags???). Yeah we suck and don't deserve to be #3, but duhO$U deserves #4 despite barely beating a crappy Nebraska team @home (a Nebraska team that was beat by like 50 by MSU last week).

Reactions: b&w1987
I think we all knew the game was over when we had the pick 6--Wisconsin can't move the ball--they had one good drive all game and a deep ball in which Harris wasn't ready to set up a FG. The pick 6 ended the game in reality. But Beau played well against a team like Wisconsin.
Admitting defense wins "big" games. It only took a year but you are maturing and learning. Good for you grasshopper.

Reactions: m.knox

Folks, this is called "doubling down on stupid."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT