ADVERTISEMENT

Individual Dual Meet Predictions

RB-Old

Jan 22, 2020
They have 12 duals so a perfect record is 120-0. I'm thinking that with a few backups going now and then they're going to go 104-16. What say you?

They have 12 duals so a perfect record is 120-0. I'm thinking that with a few backups going now and then they're going to go 104-16. What say you?
120 - 0? That's shooting a little low, don't you think. Let's talk total team scores for and against. Who is willing to bet on 720 - 0?

• Love
Reactions: danoftw and hlstone
With the assumed different lineups through the year, @pawrestlersintn is going to have fun with KYPSW (assuming I didn’t mess up the initials)!

Edit, I did mess up the initials, but I fixed it

Reactions: hlstone
Can Messenbrink use an OLY RS while wrestling 5 duals, second semester?

Assuming Messenbrink doesn't go and is on OLY RS:

PSU vs Lehigh. 10-0.
PSU vs Hofstra: 10-0.
PSU vs OSUw: 9-1. Kaylor or Munoz, but not both.
PSU vs Indiana: 10-0.
PSU vs Michigan: 8-2. Amine and DeAugustino
PSU vs MSU: 10-0.
PSU vs Maryland: 10-0.
PSU vs tOSU: 10-0.
PSU vs. Iowa: 7-3. Ayala, Woods and Caliendo. Could see an upset from one of our lower ranked guys to make it 8-2.
PSU vs. Rutgers: 10-0. Howard gets Peterson.
PSU vs. Nebraska: 9-1. Howard gets Smith, SVN loses to Lovett in a 10-8 sort of match. Tries to run him down late, runs out of clock.
PSU vs Edinboro: 10-0.

If I am not incorrect only inbound true freshmen get the new benefit.

Hence the only 'impact' guys that can wrestle in 5 events attached during the first semester are the Barr, Nasedo, Davis and Kasak.

Mesenbrink in particular being a collegiate transfer can not.

Thus one of the three; Mesenbrink, Haynes or Facundo will only see the mat this year unattached. Bummer.

Hence the only 'impact' guys that can wrestle in 5 events attached during the first semester are the Barr, Nasedo, Davis and Kasak.

Thus one of the three; Mesenbrink, Haynes or Facundo will only see the mat this year unattached. Bummer.
I know he only finished second last year, but "Haynes?" WTF?

Reactions: dbldoofus

I believe Nasdeo is greyshirting, no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT