ADVERTISEMENT

Is BWI gone?

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
Heard from a golfing buddy that BWI has been sold???? Say it ain't so! Is the McAndrew site gone as well???

Wouldn't they just take the BWI brand and put a new Rivals board in its place? Regardless, if it's a pay board only I won't be going and that will end my nearly 30 year run with this group.
It's a tad complicated. Gonna guess that Phil Grosz has trademark rights to BlueWhiteIllustrated and/or BWI or various permutations thereof. Where he goes, the name follows.

The print/magazine/tabloid version was sold to Coman Publishing some months ago. Looks like the band is moving to operate ON3's PSU coverage. What it's called is anyone's guess.

Meanwhile, those of who recently paid $99 to renew our sub in The Den are screw out of 98 whole dollars!!!!
You'll get your money's worth. Word on the street is that Rivals is in intense, and I mean intense, negotiations with Chewie to run their coverage of PSU. They've already got their attorney's hard at work to find if there are any trademarks containing "shizholian."

Heard from a golfing buddy that BWI has been sold???? Say it ain't so! Is the McAndrew site gone as well???
I knew it had been sold, but wasn't aware it was going to a new network this soon. They want $1 for the first year then will automatically renew at $99.99/year after that. I will probably join, but I'm thinking about starting a free board.

You'll get your money's worth. Word on the street is that Rivals is in intense, and I mean intense, negotiations with Chewie to run their coverage of PSU. They've already got their attorney's hard at work to find if there are any trademarks containing "shizholian."
He’s currently laying low, trying to figure out how his “expert” source (known to others as “Wikipedia”), could have possibly been wrong about something.

Is the McAndrew site gone as well???
Yes, this thread only exists in an alternate universe.

giphy.gif

Reactions: A2Nit

Who's Chewie? are they the people who sell pet food by mail?

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Well, you won't have Marshall23 to kick around anymore!
Hey stains, where are you going to spout off about your U-12 "Pop Warner" coaching experience making you a credible source to discuss Coach Franklin's coaching ability? I will miss your comments about slugging beers in the parking lot with Grandpa Mick and basking in your self-proclaimed glory at Southern Columbia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT