ADVERTISEMENT

Is BWI gone?

I’m assuming that the $1.00 promo automatically renews at the $100.00 rate when the promo period expires?

That's why they take your credit card. ON3 says it's easy to cancel, but I'm sure they are counting on people to forget or simply not bother.

Reactions: BobPSU92
That's why they take your credit card. ON3 says it's easy to cancel, but I'm sure they are counting on people to forget or simply not bother.
That is true with almost every deal. Companies counts on people forgetting to fill out the rebates. I signed up on ON3 last night. I know I am going to end up paying for that site so I took advantage of the $1 for the first year. I finally went digging into my Rivals' account and realized my subscription renews on 10/20 so I have already canceled my subscription and did not take the offer to get 6 months free. I don't want to have to remember to cancel it again. I have also heard stories on how hard it is to cancel your account and this was pretty simple to cancel but you had to go digging into your account looking for the subscription link.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT