ADVERTISEMENT

Is BWI gone?

It would be nice to go out in a blaze of glory with a win in Columbus that weekend.

First, there's the small matter of Iowa...

I found it off putting that it was going down in the middle of the season, but from on3.com's perspective, there might have not been a better time.

Would have gladly finished the season with Phil and the gang.

Dear Benevolent On3 Overlords,

Please bring back thread view, ban Bushy and Indy, and give the CEC a much needed contract extension.

Sincerely,
Stoneys

Reactions: TheGLOV
Halloween night on here might be a free for all. There will be tricks and teats galore!
3c0075c32e415e5996c78cde3651d8d9.jpg

So will site be archived? Can look back in my old days and say ‘Those were the days’? Can I research magnificent football minds? Ogle past Midnighter polls? Read great McAndrew history lessons? The amazing knowledge of the Covid research thread that may have actually help save lives? Relearn new language skills like ‘shizHollian’?

Reactions: 91Joe95
With all due respect, Ya know there’s way too much money in the system when somebody thinks people would pay $ to read the BS posted on these forums.

Or you know that there are some people who don't know how to think.

All kidding aside, it may be a good time for a reset of the board. Maybe something better will arise in its place, and the new board community will be better for it.

That’s too bad, I enjoyed the back-and-forth banter throughout the years. However, since there’s many on here who aren’t interested in paying the fee on the news site, Rivals’ national board may be an option for you all. There’s several PSU posters over there already and I’m sure they’d love a few more to outnumber the SEC posters. Obviously it won’t be the same as posting on a Penn State board, though.

I understand many of you have had/still have issues getting access to post over there. I can try working with the folks to grant access to anyone on here wanting to post over there.

Un F’ing believable, I placed myself on a self imposed 6 week posting moratorium just for the hell of it. Now that I’m ready to rejoin the fun this happens. Now I have to go and see if I can get my paper route back and raise the $1.00 for the first year.
I can start a Gofundme for you...

• Haha
Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT