ADVERTISEMENT

Is BWI gone?

Since this board will soon be gone, I think I'll go back to my Confederate flag avatar. What's the worst that can happen? I'll just get banned from a board that will soon not exist. No big deal.

Reactions: scbob
Hawk fan here and this is, without a doubt, the best opponent board I’ve ever come across. You guys are fantastic and if this is all true, I’ll very much miss BWI. I hope Iowa pounds PSU into the Kinnick turf, but you guys are fantastic. I lived in Pottsville and Philly for 8 years back in the day and PSU fans are great people.

As my Polish emigre neighbor is fond of saying, THIS is a BULLSHIT! (Not bullshit. A bullshit.)

I'm not gonna take this lying down. I'm gonna compose a really nasty e-mail to the folks at Rivals and O3, or whatever it's called. That oughta do the trick.

Midnighter and 'Ro. Let me know what Board you end up migrating to. :cool:

Same I guess.
9f7336427237b90ea5a46c7209e533bb62aa081d.jpg

Good riddance to you deplorable piles of crap. Or I'll just see you on the new site. Either way I guess!

Reactions: WeARE
As my Polish emigre neighbor is fond of saying, THIS is a BULLSHIT! (Not bullshit. A bullshit.)

I'm not gonna take this lying down. I'm gonna compose a really nasty e-mail to the folks at Rivals and O3, or whatever it's called. That oughta do the trick.

Midnighter and 'Ro. Let me know what Board you end up migrating to. :cool:
No more BankofStupidity belly laffs! No more test board! The AnnArborAsshat will lose his mind! No more 14 hour days, he will go nuts, shame!

Reactions: LafayetteBear
I like how they assume the ‘biggest message board community’ (that’s us) will automatically follow to the new site. I don’t love 247 but they have a free option and lots of OT threads. Guess we’ll see.
I wouldn’t know, but I’m kinda under the impression that OT threads are frowned upon in the Den. Am I wrong?

How will I know what’s happening during the games? What coach needs to fired? The $1 subscription is like the free line from the dealer. Then he has you hooked.
what’s happening to “pick-em”? I think I am in last place of those who still playing. If it ends, will that be my legacy?

Reactions: Midnighter2
How will I know what’s happening during the games? What coach needs to fired? The $1 subscription is like the free line from the dealer. Then he has you hooked.
what’s happening to “pick-em”? I think I am in last place of those who still playing. If it ends, will that be my legacy?
It’s easy to know which coach needs to be fired, all of them. As far as during the games, just remember if a play doesn’t work, it’s the coach’s fault, if it does work, it was due to the player. There, that ought to get you set for the future.

Reactions: phillybillyreprise
Had this happen many years ago with the old Columbus Crew message board I'd been on on Matchnight (after having been a Founding Father of the rec.sport.soccer.NA board probbaly 30 years ago). I recall being on it when the switch was turned off for the last time. I migrated over to Bigsoocer, which was fine--still is. Not sure I'll migrate to a pay board though. I'll miss this, as it's hard to talk Penn State sports here in Buckeye Land. But I'm not as invested in PSU as I once was either. It's been fun.

I like how they assume the ‘biggest message board community’ (that’s us) will automatically follow to the new site. I don’t love 247 but they have a free option and lots of OT threads. Guess we’ll see.
Guess it isn't a coincidence that a bunch of free content is being shared on the recruiting threads. I was thinking that those that pay for the Den couldn't be happy about it but now it all makes sense.

I wouldn’t know, but I’m kinda under the impression that OT threads are frowned upon in the Den. Am I wrong?
They are less likely and moderated a bit more in the Den, but the Den has 20+ year paying posters who know how to walk the line a bit better than this site. That is one thing I do like about 247 is their football site is moderated way better and they will put the people who cannot play nice over and over again in timeout.

Should somebody tell the Wrestling Room? I don't even see any discussion about it over there.

On 3 is great. I was on it from Day 1. Looks like it’s coming soon to PSU. Great thing is that you can read all of the other teams boards. Just can’t post.

You mean you just can’t post on other team’s Boards until after the November 1st launch date? Hopefully they’ll let you post on other team’s Boards after that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT