ADVERTISEMENT

Is Willie as Productive as Pyles?

AgSurfer

Aug 9, 2013
Relax guys, it's the slow time of the year and I'm just spoofing you. šŸ˜

willie-simpsons.gif

Case in point. Three weeks ago, a majority of the OSU forum came to the realization that a punt year this coming season was a good idea. Today, Pyles releases a 5 minute video saying that OSU may be better off punting this year. Really?! Deja Vu

Reactions: tack8 and danoftw
Every time I see a VA license plate that says, "VA is for lovers", I wonder how much that marketing firm got paid for that stupid tagline, and how many yes men it took to agree with the governor at the time to sign off on it. It's terrible.

I used to work for a company called rus (yes all lower caps) that was part of a foreign owned concern called Omni Services. The HQ was on Lovers Lane in Culpeper VA

They took great pride in having "the most frequently stoien street sign in America".

I think they overpaid the ad agency.

Reactions: Hotshoe and Slaters
I used to work for a company called rus (yes all lower caps) that was part of a foreign owned concern called Omni Services. The HQ was on Lovers Lane in Culpeper VA

They took great pride in having "the most frequently stoien street sign in America".

I always thought "Hooker St." in Portland Oregon was the number one target.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
We'd better chill out fellas. Remember a couple years ago when he threatened the same about Cal Baptist?
Yeah, but that was when Iowa hired Bobby Telford over Willie as recruiting coordinator. To be honest, Bobby sounds better on the phone and was a great hire. šŸ˜‡

Reactions: smalls103

Been to the HQ many times, owners had a sauna outback by their office with a nice fireplace

Does Willie have kids? I know Pyles has two.

I'm sorry, I thought you said reproductive.

Saying you hate Virginia is for lovers, is like saying you don't like pickled eggs and beets. Wtf is wrong with you. That's as bad as hating scrapple or liver pudding. Throw in maple syrup while you're at it.

Saying you hate Virginia is for lovers, is like saying you don't like pickled eggs and beets. Wtf is wrong with you. That's as bad as hating scrapple or liver pudding. Throw in maple syrup while you're at it.
The tagline is cringy to me. Love pickled eggs and beets. Make them regularly. Love liver pudding on pancakes and used to eat scrapple plain. But the VA tagline is still cringy. Sorry Hotshoe ...

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe
The tagline is cringy to me. Love pickled eggs and beets. Make them regularly. Love liver pudding on pancakes and used to eat scrapple plain. But the VA tagline is still cringy. Sorry Hotshoe ...
Virginia is for rebels!

Hurrah! Hurrah!
For Southern rights, hurrah!
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star!

Every time I see a VA license plate that says, "VA is for lovers", I wonder how much that marketing firm got paid for that stupid tagline, and how many yes men it took to agree with the governor at the time to sign off on it. It's terrible.
My grandmotherā€™s first and middle names were Love Virginia. She was born in the mid 1920ā€™s ā€¦.

Reactions: goldenanimal
Willie is a
Did you ever try souse?. Gelatized scrapple is a discription that best describes it

Willie is a good dude. He's able to take a joke and handle some good-natured ribbing. The boys at Flo would threaten to sue, block videos from your YouTube channel, and refuse to give photography credit.
Willie is a regular guy who happens to have a passion for wrestling.
He might be the third most famous person alive from Easton.
Larry Holmes, Lisa Ann, and Willie S.
Speaking of Holmes , I was at a County function a few months ago that he was invited to. Talked to him a little bit. He's slowing up. Diabetes and age.
Speaking of Willie. Is it truly a job if you love what you do.?
Good for him šŸ‘

Last edited:
Willie is a

Did you ever try souse?. Gelatized scrapple is a discription that best describes it
My dad loved it. I don't like gelatized anything, including jello. Texture thing. My grandmother used to bring a 10 year old fruitcake over every Christmas. Might have been the same one every year. I dunno. Thank goodness we had real dessert around.

having moved here in the 90s, Va has changed quite a bit. A lot of the blue hair traditionalist are long gone and the influx of new residents have made it quite the eclectic place. Has everything from beaches to mountains with NoVa and HamptonRds/Va Beach big city areas. My farm (property) in western Va, is 3300 ft in elevation with the weather almost duplicate to the weather as central Pa.. Richmond can be hot though but like a lot of cities, its growth is in the suburbs. However, still see some rebel flags in the countryside. Regardless - here is some background from the ad agency - 'Oh itā€™s for history lovers.' Someone else chimed in, 'It's for mountain lovers the mountains are beautiful.' Someone said 'Beach lovers.' People started saying 'Well, itā€™s for all of these things. Itā€™s for lovers.'"

having moved here in the 90s, Va has changed quite a bit. A lot of the blue hair traditionalist are long gone and the influx of new residents have made it quite the eclectic place. Has everything from beaches to mountains with NoVa and HamptonRds/Va Beach big city areas. My farm (property) in western Va, is 3300 ft in elevation with the weather almost duplicate to the weather as central Pa.. Richmond can be hot though but like a lot of cities, its growth is in the suburbs. However, still see some rebel flags in the countryside. Regardless - here is some background from the ad agency - 'Oh itā€™s for history lovers.' Someone else chimed in, 'It's for mountain lovers the mountains are beautiful.' Someone said 'Beach lovers.' People started saying 'Well, itā€™s for all of these things. Itā€™s for lovers.'"
Didn't know that. VA is beautiful no doubt, and I love both the mountains and the water. The middle and north parts not so much although the battlefields are nice.

Reactions: vhsalum
Didn't know that. VA is beautiful no doubt, and I love both the mountains and the water. The middle and north parts not so much although the battlefields are nice.
the furthest sw corner of the state is below Detroit (latitude). That SW part of the state is much like the Appalachian regions of PA.. coal mining and all :(

Reactions: Pennstate1985
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT