ADVERTISEMENT

"Lionrevival" Posts Thread on Lair.

Marshall30

Aug 26, 2015
That Pitt got the better class. LMAO!

What is wrong with the goof, other than the fact he's no Penn State fan?

Reactions: step.eng69
This is the same guy who obsesses over dionlewis28 potentially being mikemauti on here. Because of his obsession, he created a fake profile to pose as a Penn state fan.

Reactions: m48tank
Assuming he is finally banned here, no idea what took so long. His agenda was completely transparent. Understand giving people a fair shot, but c'mon. Really? There are at least two more trolls active that are on the same arc.

He was so transparent but he thought he was hiding it...that's what was so humorous. He just kept using the terms "we" and "us" and thought he was fooling everyone. He must be banned because there have been so many threads talking about Pitt vs. Penn State and their recruiting and he wasn't on there bragging on Pitt.

I just went and checked it out...yes, he is definitely a Pitt fan. Not a single recruiting service has Pitt anywhere near PSU...not within 10 spots....so there is no way anyone with any bit of common sense can say Pitt has better class. They have a decent class but still not top 25. Sometimes that does not matter...look at teams like Wisconsin and MSU who don't always have super star classes but overachieve.

One poster said that Joe took 12-0 to his grave...I reminded them he also took 409 to his grave. We are...

Dude is a long time troll. He was LK and NewEra on other sites. He's a Pitt fan obsessed with PSU. Same act every time. I'm a PSU fan. I have contacts. Then he just digs at the program as he is so jealous of PSU as Pitt is a crap hole with no following. The simple fact he has been doing this for a decade now with multiple handles speaks to his mental health. Sad life.

What makes me laugh is how dense the sPitters are. They buy into his crap like its the Gospel truth. Sad, delusional jackasses.

Reactions: Marshall30
Lionrevival is a Pitt troll. I long for the days trolls were banned. I'm not quick to blame the moderators though.... I think the rivals "reset" let them all back in and rivals gets sick of hearing everyone complain they get banned from this site or that site. I'm sure rivals told site owners not to ban unless it's egregious.

All that said, I much preferred the old way when trolls were sent packing.

Reactions: sarasotan
Assuming he is finally banned here, no idea what took so long. His agenda was completely transparent. Understand giving people a fair shot, but c'mon. Really? There are at least two more trolls active that are on the same arc.
He was silly and transparent.

Lionrevival is a Pitt troll. I long for the days trolls were banned. I'm not quick to blame the moderators though.... I think the rivals "reset" let them all back in and rivals gets sick of hearing everyone complain they get banned from this site or that site. I'm sure rivals told site owners not to ban unless it's egregious.

All that said, I much preferred the old way when trolls were sent packing.

No, he's a PSU can because he used the terms "we", "us" and "our" when referring to PSU. No, he really is just ask the brilliant............running the show.

But he's a "Well-Known Member" here! I remember a day when crappy software didn't tell us who was who and we figured it all out w/ our own intellect and curiosity.

Reactions: 91Joe95
But he's a "Well-Known Member" here! I remember a day when crappy software didn't tell us who was who and we figured it all out w/ our own intellect and curiosity.
I called that idiot out right away over there - don't post much there but was not going to let that moron continue his "I am a PSU fan who loves Pitt" - at least if you are a Troll get your facts straight - better class and humbled by Nardouchy - WRONG by all class ranking services and not even close - 9000 National Championships posts sh$t but at least he is up front about it - I guess Lion Boy is ashamed to admit he is a sPitter fan.

Reactions: h8ru
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT