ADVERTISEMENT

Official Penn State vs Michigan game thread!

Was hoping they would run when UM was blitzing, especially having the time outs available...

It’s ok guys good half overall.
MATOS I LOVE YOU WHERE ARE YOU STEP IT UP SECOND HALF
Yes, DLine is not living up to the hype. Clifford is making some questionable decisions but has also thrown some nice balls. Key in second half is getting pressure on their QB and getting a turnover or two.

Reactions: RochLion
I want to see Cain in on every snap in second half. Need to establish the run with him.
Dline pash rush not very good. Patterson has loads of time

Reactions: Novalions
They called the time out because they were considering going for it. There were 20 seconds left in the half, and Michigan was going to take a knee. Come on - this whole clock management complaining is a big nothing.

Dam Clifford need to get tougher ok thosenruns
Yes sir , Like I posted last week, weak _ss runner. Get that 1st down Clifford but know he does the awkward slide. Again he is not a tough runner no matter what HERBIE saya.

Nice to see us get some calls from the zebras in the first half. I’m fearful of what that might mean for half #2.

Michigan just over 19 mins TOP, PSU just under 11. PSU needs good drives and ball control in 2nd half.

It’s series like the last two where I feel uneasy with a 14 pt game.

Who cares how you feel? Is that supposed to be meaningful to us - how toolboy, know-nothing about football, but thinks he knows everything feels? As my Granddad used to say, Franklin will forget more about football than you'll ever know Doodles.

Charbonnet !!!!
Seriously dude, why are you doing this? We know you’re trolling, so let it go during the game thread. And if you want us to believe you’re not trolling, then go to your own f’n board.

If DPJ fumbled that punt on the five yard line we’d be calling Franklin brilliant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT