ADVERTISEMENT

Official Penn State vs Michigan game thread!

Remember earlier today people were complaining that call went against Illinois against Wisconsin. Wonder if they like it now? lol

Who had contain on the Michigan TD run? Oweh was sealed off easily, but there was no LB, or DB outside to help...

Oweh got sealed off and TCF took a bad angle on that TD.

Let's get it back....

Because Franklin is more worried about transfer portal and kids getting PT than winning the games easier and more quickly and putting them away.

Reactions: m.knox
TE's Right hand is not outside PSU's shoulder and locked onto shoulder???? That is textbook obvious holding - beyond obvious holding - on the corner and Herbie doesn't say a word. I guess they didn't get away with one there? BTW, how do you have PI when ball is uncatchable out-of-bounds???

Because Franklin is more worried about transfer portal and kids getting PT than winning the games easier and more quickly and putting them away.
Thumbs down
Long term jimmies and joes is much more important than your perceived superior player
Sometimes the young guys are actually better too

TE's Right hand is not outside PSU's shoulder and locked onto shoulder???? That is textbook obvious holding - beyond obvious holding - on the corner and Herbie doesn't say a word. I guess they didn't get away with one there? BTW, how do you have PI when ball is uncatchable out-of-bounds???

Referines!

I watched that run and thought, why was the runner able to run around with no one even challenging him? That's why, blatant holding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT