ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Akron Game Thread ...

I'd like to see the defense pitch a shutout to make a statement for this season.

Be careful. It's Akron we're playing. I agree that this PSU team is stacked. But using Akron as a benchmark can be misleading.

Ha! Akron is the litmus test every great team must face to prove itself!

Excuse me if I'm more excited than McKenna in the student section, because the defense is on lockdown and McSorley is throwing darts, even if his receivers can't catch them!

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Need to put Saeed Blacknall in for DaeSean Hamilton. That's 3 drops out of 4 on him!

Last edited:
Dag nabbit! The FG miss makes me have to start on another beer. Wished we had gone for it on 4th down. We had Akron right where we wanted them!

Woodson complaining on legal hits. But I bet if he was JT Barrett there would have been flags.

FONZIE'S BARKING FOR BARKLEY!

Foot looked like it was out on overhead replay but ref running with play had best look and didn't call it.

Good call. He sort of tripped himself up and lost control briefly. Trail official good job.

Another joke call by the b1g officials - the official on the play CLEARLY does not call Barkley out, but somehow the official trailing some 30 yards behind the play over-rules the official on the play.....then not only over-rules him but calls the ball OB at a spot where Barkley is clearly IN-BOUNDS! This conference and its officials are a freaking joke!

BTW, the Akron QB whining to officials for a call about getting hit as he throws being illegal is pathetic - beyond pathetic honestly.

Official running with play has goal line. Trail always checked with for sideline OB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT