ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa 2020 Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I have to set this up early due to a scheduling conflict (with my schedule).

Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussion about the game. If you are responding to another post, please use the quote function.

We Are ...

- ready for a win
- amazed at the weather for the game
- ready for the D to show up in the 1st half
- hopeful that the O has worked out some kinks

... Penn State!!!!

Levis runs and runs and runs. Sadly, I think it’ll be too little as the D gives up too many 3rd down and longs. Rinse. Repeat.

After meticulously breaking down the film of the first four game’s, I realized that the only common denominator was that I watched all of them on TV. (I used a very restrictive and limited data set). Therefore I’ll take one for the team and not watch today. Thus I expect this thread to be a detailed play by play analysis. Oh yeah, if things aren’t going well just go ahead and lie. I’m very gullible that way and I don’t want to break any more 🪑 furniture.

Franklin’s still hasn’t found a coin: rumor has it heads/Clifford, tails/Levis.

Raining here right now, not sure about the amazing weather. But just drove by the stadium, so surreal to see the video board going, and hear the band and music with 200 cars in the tailgate lots.

Coming into this game, we are the worst team in the Big Ten, so I suppose we can hope there’s nowhere to go but up.

Toss sweep was nice to see.

WR screen was poorly set up and no WR blocking.

Penalty shot ourselves in the foot again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT