ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa Game Thread

Well, a 3 & out, and Iowa should get good field position.

Stout's punt goes OOB, and is spotted at the 50.

Time for the PSU D to step up

seriously did that defender not drive through the receiver on the second down pass? pre ball arrival

Reactions: ram2020
By the way, that downed punt on the two should have been a touchback. I have a freeze frame showing the player with his hand on the ball and his body is clearly breaking the plane of the goal line. That was a huge missed call
Just “another” one

By the way, that downed punt on the two should have been a touchback. I have a freeze frame showing the player with his hand on the ball and his body is clearly breaking the plane of the goal line. That was a huge missed call
I can’t remember the rules at the moment but I think college depends on the ball, not the player. In the pros that would be a touchback.

"winter rules" courtesy of Mr. O'Neill

A replay would have been nice

How about that mark? The ball hit in middle of OB Stripe! From the angle the ball was flying, it did not cross at 50 given where it landed on sideline - utter joke mark.

Did the ball break the plane?

Too high risk AWS….Roberson 5‘10“ big Tall lineman and backers..no way

Roberson was recruited expecting to play in a different system.

Looks like there isn't enough of a playbook to suit his strengths.

The Yurcich offense needs a passer -- tall, strong arm, quick release.

So, not conceeding a victory, but assuming we lose a very close game to #3 on the road,will the media mention we played the entire 2nd half with our 2nd string qb and get Ohio state treatment that we only fall back 1 spot?

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT