ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

Clifford has missed them when he has all day as well as when he is under pressure. He's pretty consistent on his throws today.

And when you are behind 2 TD's after the first quarter why is Clifford throwing a looper way down the field with enough hang time where half of the defense could get to the targeted WR by the time the ball lands....?

Yeah, he just missed 87 with all the time in the world.....

I really can’t see any positives other than some of the individual talent.
The organization of this offense makes no sense. If we had a QB like Justin Fields, it might, but to have a guy like Clifford as your featured runner.

Fortunately I’m in Oregon listening on radio. It helps not to see the plays.

I actually believe Pam Ward was better than this announcer they trotted out for this game. Brutal. But brutal seems to be the name of the game today.

Yes lets focus on that and maybe how many assistant Athletic directors we have and how much Sandy makes. blah blah blah

Proof that God exists and is merciful.

I said a little prayer this morning that I wouldn't have to see another PSU loss today. I turned BTN on where the PSU game was supposed to be and it was the Illinois game instead. So, I used the BTN Gamefinder to locate the overflow channel the game was supposed to be on. No game showed there. So, I go to the Fox Sports site where the game stream is supposed to be shown and it is "we're having trouble loading this video."

Next time I will be more specific and pray for a win.

Indiana impressed me today because they looked fundamentally very good. This PSU team is not.

Proof that God exists and is merciful.

I said a little prayer this morning that I wouldn't have to see another PSU loss today. I turned BTN on where the PSU game was supposed to be and it was the Illinois game instead. So, I used the BTN Gamefinder to locate the overflow channel the game was supposed to be on. No game showed there. So, I go to the Fox Sports site where the game stream is supposed to be shown and it is "we're having trouble loading this video."

Next time I will be more specific and pray for a win.

its on one of the btn overflows even though They all say Minnesota.

Ever notice how PSU takes so much more time than their opponent to get a play off ? Veteran QB and veteran OL.

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT