ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - tOSU 2020 Game Thread

And we thought the performance last week couldn't get worse... A totally outmatched, out prepared, out schemed, disgraceful performance from the coaches and the players. We waited 6 extra weeks to watch this junk? What the hell were the coaches doing during all the "extra" time? KC needs to be on the field immediately and JF needs to start screaming at everyone on the sidelines.

Reactions: psuno1 and 84Lion
OSU knows Clifford ain’t breaking one
they don’t have to worry about RpO
run Lee Up gut and develop some toughness

Reactions: Grass
Clifford just doesn’t have it. Maybe he only knows the 8 or so plays they’ve run so far this year. Or maybe those are the only plays they trust him with. Then again, that’s on the staff for not being able to coach him up.

Reactions: ChandlerPearce
Over matched, out recruited, and resigned to defeat. Time to put in the freshmen and start over.

Where are the quick slants? Gotta slow the rush.

We aren't using the middle of the field at all. The passes to Friermuth are long to the sidelines.

Totally agree. It seems like it doesn't matter who the coach is, whenever we play Ohio State, the offense goes into turtle mode at some point, whether it's a quarter or an entire game. The middle of the field is just for show in this passing offense. No looks down a seam or the slants that you mentioned other than that one to Dotson early.

Over matched, out recruited, and resigned to defeat. Time to put in the freshmen and start over.
That’s the refrain every year. These starters are the freshman you were calling for a couple years ago
Totally agree. It seems like it doesn't matter who the coach is, whenever we play Ohio State, the offense goes into turtle mode at some point, whether it's a quarter or an entire game. The middle of the field is just for show in this passing offense. No looks down a seam or the slants that you mentioned other than that one to Dotson early.
have you considered they aren’t open

Clifford just doesn’t have it. Maybe he only knows the 8 or so plays they’ve run so far this year. Or maybe those are the only plays they trust him with. Then again, that’s on the staff for not being able to coach him up.
He has no time our OL is so bad

Midnighter Bar Sad Drinking Club Specials

tumblr_my8wdapumk1qblvwso1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Steve-Buscemi-Sobbing-and-Drinking-Reaction-Gif.gif

troy-alcohol.gif

Zombie Nation - Wild Turkey 101 (we'll leave the bottle....) - $TBD

Unrivaled - Bottom Shelf Liquor of Choice, Mixer of Choice, Fancy Glass - $5.00

The Ciarrocca - Empty Glass, Ice (Fill with your imagination...) - Free.

On to the second half....

200.gif

I was hoping the team would be fired up, appear sharp and play hard. Instead they appear unprepared, uninspired, lackadaisical and brainless. Just not what I would expect from even a mediocre coached team.

Reactions: psu00 and uscgPSU
It's that plus Clifford is a first receiver thrower anyway. Remember when NW did that too us about 4 years ago. Drove me crazy all of the slants they ran and completed.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
As long as Sean is the QB, we will continue to under perform I am afraid to say. He can't see the field, overthrows the long ball and expects there to be significant separation before he throws the ball. That's why he is constantly tucking the ball, running and at time taking the sack.

Midnighter Bar Sad Drinking Club Specials

tumblr_my8wdapumk1qblvwso1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Steve-Buscemi-Sobbing-and-Drinking-Reaction-Gif.gif

troy-alcohol.gif

Zombie Nation - Wild Turkey 101 (we'll leave the bottle....) - $TBD

Unrivaled - Bottom Shelf Liquor of Choice, Mixer of Choice, Fancy Glass - $5.00

The Ciarrocca - Empty Glass, Ice (Fill with your imagination...) - Free.

On to the second half....

200.gif
Do you have any flaming drinks?

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Agree. Jimmy, the marketing VP, does a decent job recruiting (and selling himself). But he's not elite. OSU is elite. And on game day, Jimmy is absolutely sub-par. Throw a bomb on 3rd and 2. Then go for it on 4th down, while in your territory! Allowing a delay penalty in the red zone!!!!!!!!!!! Not forcing a punt or a play at the end of the half, and go into the locker room with a TO in your pocket (which he could have used to avoid the delay penalty).

We’re playing arguably the best team in the country. You expected a close game after all the injuries, transfers, and targeting call?

Reactions: Locolion
By the way watch Day on sideline and watch Franklin. Day is coaching and Franklin looks as if he is gazing into space. Lacks any emotion, what is wrong?

I was thinking the same thing. This year doesn't count. Put Bowen in @ QB and go with Lee if all the runs are up the middle. Just tell the OL to fire straight out. Can't be worse than that worthless RPO mesh point over and over again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT