ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - tOSU 2020 Game Thread

What I want to know...where was the 2nd half offense in the 1st half. Had they used the WR and quick passes this may be a game. I realize our D is completely overmatvhed but the offense has been good in the 2nd half.
Agree except no RBs except Ford

Last edited:
Think about what this game could have been if we had come out prepared. The coaches should recognize that we're not going to blow OSU's linemen back on either side of the ball, and prepared accordingly.

2-pt conversions not working out too well for PSU this year either on offense or defense.

BTW, where the hell has Friermuth been all game. Last time I saw him he was getting blown back into his QB. Oh wait, a 2 pt conversion pass just bounced off his hands.
Pat is great and all but his blocking needs work. Whiffed on a few blocks vs indiana which led to plays getting blown up

Reactions: tlbakernc
Can’t get rid of Franklin .... but I’m now in the camp that Pry needs to go
I have been in the Franklin camp but after tonight (and previous examples) I believe we need a full turnover of staff before Penn State will be a serious competitor.

Get em to 3rd down, we play base defense vs 5 wide. Easy toss for a first.

We have zero faith in our backup CBs. Going 4 deep at safety, seldom see the #3 CB.

Reactions: grinagrin
Why are we onside kicking with 6:23 left and three time outs????
Do you really think it matters if tOSU gets the ball on the 50 or the 25, This D is not stopping anyone, kick was good, no one in Blue got down the field to tip the high hop and hopefullt win a scrum

I’m willing to bet that Herbstreit says more words in one quarter than every other analyst says in a whole game.

Cuz we are down two Scores and don’t convert quickly at all....so take the calcualted risk for a recovery and if I was confident in the defense three and out I would have kicked deep

The way the rules have changed, the chance of recovery has been drastically diminished. At least try to pooch it, kick it deep on the ground, or just kick it deep. Now you are just giving up a short field. Not that it makes much of a difference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT