ADVERTISEMENT

Okie state vs hawks

Lee getting pinned reminded me of IMar getting pinned. No fight from his back b/c unlike lesser wrestlers, he has no experience in that position and gives up once he's there. Gas tank might have had something to do with it as well, but still, it was only the second period.

That is the first time I can ever remember Lee getting pinned going back to Jr. High. This makes perfect sense. I doubt imar or Spencer ever had to fight off their back.

Reactions: gdcaracci
Yeah, it’s called Sudden Onset Choking Syndrome.
Symptoms include being unbeatable on Friday and on Sunday being bed ridden and retro-actively sick for months with illness-related-sickness that can limit your grip strength to an obvious to everyone who knows wrestling 60%

Reactions: diggerpup
**** this ref. This is ****ing ridiculous. The okie state guys backing straight off numerous times and not a single stall call. Good on CP for calling the ref out on it at least.

LMAO. Vodka is precious.
KXIC (Iowa City) announcer said "Okie State is athletic and conservative with their offense."

Just listened to the 197 lb bout between Weigal and Warner ... excruciating. Countless restarts, and at one point both benches yelling that the opponent is stalling. Total waste of 10 minutes.

Just listened to the 197 lb bout between Weigal and Warner ... excruciating. Countless restarts, and at one point both benches yelling that the opponent is stalling. Total waste of 10 minutes.

It was bad. The inconsistency on the edge stall warning is frustrating to say the least.

So glad Stoll is done. 4 years of watching him with no offense, just pushing people is finally over! I'm sure Iowa City has a softball beer league he can join.

And the HR meltdown starts in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1......

It already started. I jokingly/antagonistically said their fans were stuck in the past and should have been featured on VH1's I Love the 90's. I was immediately met with Penn State pedophile remarks. When I dared to question the appropriateness of such comments I was told to get thicker skin and shut up/leave. LOL.

First and last time I get in the mud over there. Yikes. Some good posters but a lot of cesspool scum as well.

It already started. I jokingly/antagonistically said their fans were stuck in the past and should have been featured on VH1's I Love the 90's. I was immediately met with Penn State pedophile remarks. When I dared to question the appropriateness of such comments I was told to get thicker skin and shut up/leave. LOL.

First and last time I get in the mud over there. Yikes. Some good posters but a lot of cesspool scum as well.
Congrats on your first Shut Up Because Sandusky award.

Was wondering how soon the excuse makers would appear.
You guys are right. Spencer has been perfectly healthy all year. He just decided to stop wrestling how he did last year so he could lose to opponents he dominated previously. I stand corrected

Even if the Lee-Picc result would have been reversed, our B1G Co-Champions still lose.

You guys are right. Spencer has been perfectly healthy all year. He just decided to stop wrestling how he did last year so he could lose to opponents he dominated previously. I stand corrected

Do you or will you give credit to his opponent? Seems to me he’s been scouted pretty good this year and other guys have improved.

Okie State dominated with a backup 157lber wrestling 165. Jordan Rodgers weighing 168 wrestling 174 and Jacobe Smith underweight for 184 dropping to 174. No Joe Smith or Dakota Geer. Gfeller hurt and gassing at 149. It’s going to be interesting to see HR explain this one. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT