ADVERTISEMENT

Okie state vs hawks

I'm just waiting for mpchillin and a nice steak dinner. Preferably Angus not from Iowa.

Reactions: diggerpup
The majority of this board gave 0 credit to Marinelli. Cenzo threw himself on his back was the theme, go back and read the posts. If you think Spencer has just regressed and/or other guys have improved that much then you are entitled to your opinion. I just don’t agree.
Sorry, but that first part is crap. The majority of this board considered that Joseph was in control of the match and attempted a throw he didn't need to try, but also credited Maranelli for countering the throw and putting Joseph to his back. Not the smartest match by Joseph, but Maranelli won fair and square. If anyone said otherwise on this board, it was definitely a minority opinion.

You flamed the living crap out of the play by play thread (along with several other PSU fans) and acted like a complete tool and then have the nerve to run back here and call them "cesspool scum." Please tell me you are 12 years old.
I'm a Penn State fans and even I got annoyed by all the bullshit on HR match thread today holy shit give it a rest why does every baffoon have to Say something. Give it a rest. At least told the match is over wtf. I wouldn't want them.on our match thread giving us shit while the match is going on if I have an opinion there is a time and place for it

5c7319bca2c9e.png

Please caption this photo.

Pulling a wrestler out of the orange mat.

Mommyyyyyy!

All we have to do is find your other half and we can put you back together again, Humpty DeDumpty.

Reactions: PSU Fan in TN
We need an over under on Vodka making excuses and blaming refs. It's comical at this point.
For the record, if you took the under on a dozen, you lose. Fourteen. Most of His other 13 comments were essentially nuclear bickering with trolls.

It really is bizarre - you read one hawks pbp thread you’ve read them all. They actually seem to believe that there is a referee conspiracy against them, and would seem to prefer that matches be decided on stalling calls.

Man that Tna guy had the patientce to find all vodkas cry messages from today...my hats off to him haha
I have no idea, but going to speculate that the guy had the thread up on his phone, refreshed it throughout the match, added each and every bellyaching vodka quote to his impending reply.... all while he straightened up the basement, walked the dog, ran down to giant eagle for some steaks, checked the oil in the car and maybe even a few other things on his to do list.

Again.. I do not know, but if that's how it was done I'd like to give the guy a shout out for his impressive multitasking skillz...

This match is gonna leave a mark on the intranet

SLee is no longer the baddest man at 125
ADs got Humbled and boooo'd. Kid is only a sophmore, what kind of heel will he be in 2 years.
Seems like Warnerov heard there was a russia investigation and went into WitPro
Stoll wrestling like Stoll did but now with a whole in his leg
TnT back on the must fire block without a single person that could take that job out there and do anymore with it

#202?isveryreal

For some of you HR guys, not all posters trolling your site are BWI people. You should realize how easy it is to create a handle and link at another site. You guys hate the trolling I get it, but for 30 years you were the DBs of wrestling. Now it comes back and your upset?

What happened to the pride of "We hate you too"....You guys are the evil empire. Suck it up, play the roll

I listened to the Hawkeye radio call today of the Okie St match. The announcer was very good, I think his last name was Glass. Very knowledgeable and discriptive. Not the homer like Ironhead, who is great if you're a Penn State fan, which I am.
Brands was interviewed afterwards and was very honest. Basically said they have to get in better condition and get better getting out from bottom. He said he warned his team that they were taking "shortcuts" because of there recent opponents. He also praised Okie St.

If you don’t think Lee has an illness that is limiting him then you are blind. He didn’t just forget how to wrestle in a year.
Yep.

There's gonna be a quick and easy survey on here of the people who don't know wrestling. It will be the ones who say stuff like "Lee peaked", or that there's a position he's not dynamic in. You don't go from taking down just about everyone with ease, then turning them with ease, to this. Something's up (sick/GF dumped him/injury/etc).

Reactions: Fatmarc and donm
Yep.

There's gonna be a quick and easy survey on here of the people who don't know wrestling. It will be the ones who say stuff like "Lee peaked", or that there's a position he's not dynamic in. You don't go from taking down just about everyone with ease, then turning them with ease, to this. Something's up (sick/GF dumped him/injury/etc).

You should just quote the poster you have a problem with instead of this passive aggressive approach of insulting people. Don't be so scared next time.

It gets tiring reading the HR board how every Lee loss is connected with an injury, sickness or whatever. He can tech 10 in a row and then lose and hes got everything from mono, knee hasnt healed, not in shape to kidney stones etc.

They've claimed hes the greatest ever and wont lose another match his career.

Unfortunately, those people might be loading up SL with unreasonable expectations and pressures. Who knows if any of it effects him but I sure wish they'd give him a break

Reactions: diggerpup
It gets tiring reading the HR board how every Lee loss is connected with an injury, sickness or whatever. He can tech 10 in a row and then lose and hes got everything from mono, knee hasnt healed, not in shape to kidney stones etc.

Unfortunately, those people might be loading up SL with unreasonable expectations and pressures. Who knows if any of it effects him but I sure wish they'd give him a break

Spencer Lee isn't the only guy wrestling fans said would never lose again only to lose while #1 and then again by getting cradled and decked. The difference is that nobody is claiming Zahid Valencia must have mono. The excuses seem to be an HR thing.

You should just quote the poster you have a problem with instead of this passive aggressive approach of insulting people. Don't be so scared next time.
There's no one I specifically "have a problem with". I did quote someone in my post, no? Serious question, I thought I quoted a gentleman who said, correctly, that Spencer didn't just forget how to wrestle.

I mean, I am pretty scared posting on this wrestling forum that you take way too seriously.

There's no one I specifically "have a problem with". I did quote someone in my post, no? Serious question, I thought I quoted a gentleman who said, correctly, that Spencer didn't just forget how to wrestle.

I mean, I am pretty scared posting on this wrestling forum that you take way too seriously.

You can say it. You can say who you were talking about. It's the internet. Nobody is going to find you in real life. Don't be so weird about this.

Reactions: donboy6499
You can say it. You can say who you were talking about. It's the internet. Nobody is going to find you in real life. Don't be so weird about this.
I'm serious when I say I don't look at names here. I saw some posts about Spencer not being dynamic/not being good on his feet, which I chuckled at. Nothing personal if that was you, then a gentleman brought up a good point. Which I quoted.

Spencer Lee isn't the only guy wrestling fans said would never lose again only to lose while #1 and then again by getting cradled and decked. The difference is that nobody is claiming Zahid Valencia must have mono. The excuses seem to be an HR thing.

So you don’t believe anything is wrong or has been wrong with him this year? Excuses are a fan’s thing, the reason you don’t hear about Valencia is because you don’t hear about ASU or their wrestling team nor do you care to. I’ve read lots of people comment on the weight cut having an affect on Valencia this year, as he not only has had two losses but also a few closer wins than expected against inferior competition.

Reactions: donboy6499

Im not a Dr. or a wrestling blogger but I do know enough about wrestling, to say, that mono DOES NOT make your head touch your knee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT