ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Guys getting a concealed permit to carry and buying a gun. Any other carry or own a gun?

Columbine.
Lancaster.
Sandy Hook.
Aurora.

No need to worry about ISIS. Americans are their own worst enemy.

Repeal the Second Amendment!!

Columbine.
Lancaster.
Sandy Hook.
Aurora.

No need to worry about ISIS. Americans are their own worst enemy.

Repeal the Second Amendment!!
In each case, someone other than the perpetrator carrying could have mitigated the damage, but alas.

Once again, educate yourself, left wing propaganda does not trump facts.

Isn't this country dangerous enough without another gunslinger out there? The cops that are supposed to be trained can't even handle guns responsibly. What makes you think you can?

I wouldn't want my wife to have one. It's dangerous enough in my house when she stands too close to the pots and pans.

Uhhhh... Who are you, my mom? I said "TIA" (which most people know stands for "thanks in advance") when I asked him for the link. Geesh.

Well, coolest, now you can go through your life educated in the fact that you were wrong about your beliefs. Our murder rate is low compared to other countries. And we have more guns than anyone.

imrs.php.jpg

Well, coolest, now you can go through your life educated in the fact that you were wrong about your beliefs. Our murder rate is low compared to other countries. And we have more guns than anyone.

Oh my god.

Get your foot out of your mouth, you presumptuous blowhard. I own multiple guns, including a hand gun, and am a gun rights supporter. I have heard people say how we're so far down the list of countries ranked my per-capita murder rate, and have therefore said it to others while trying to make my case for guns -- And when I get asked to cite my source, I never have a source.

You think I was asking him because I thought we were higher, and I was questioning his stat??

Again, get your foot out of your mouth

With that said, I sure would have liked to see one or more actual developed countries higher than us on that list -- Like, countries where such a high percentage of their citizens weren't worried where their next meal would come from -- but at least I can now cite a source.

Reactions: Marshall30
Oh my god.

Get your foot out of your mouth, you presumptuous blowhard. I own multiple guns, including a hand gun, and am a gun rights supporter. I have heard people say how we're so far down the list of countries ranked my per-capita murder rate, and have therefore said it to others while trying to make my case for guns -- And when I get asked to cite my source, I never have a source.

You think I was asking him because I thought we were higher, and I was questioning his stat??

Again, get your foot out of your mouth

With that said, I sure would have liked to see one or more actual developed countries higher than us on that list -- Like, countries where such a high percentage of their citizens weren't worried where their next meal would come from -- but at least I can now cite a source.

I apologize Fish. I assumed things not in evidence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT