ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games 10/5

No--it wasn't an illegal snap
This happens twice a week--centers do that all the time and they blow the play dead--they usually do so before the snap
This time it was actually preventing them from getting a first down
I know everyone hates Michigan--the officials didn't hurt Washington at all tonight--the lateness of the replay is the only valid complaint
See Michigan getting DPI and roughing the passer on that last drive my Washington ending the game
Sorry it was an illegal snap and it was typical b1g bullshit. Never saw that in my life, and I never saw that td review after the fact in my life. This conference is corrupt. Glad Washington won.

My head hurts--did you not listen to the explanation of what he did or the rule
It's not a snap infraction
Small cortex processing center, I imagine. Not surprised. The announcers explained it? Thats rich. How many time have you seen that call, I mean "warning"?

Sorry it was an illegal snap and it was typical b1g bullshit. Never saw that in my life, and I never saw that td review after the fact in my life. This conference is corrupt. Glad Washington won.
I give up--I'm not trying to be an ass because usually you're fine but that's called all the time

Small cortex processing center, I imagine. Not surprised. The announcers explained it? Thats rich. How many time have you seen that call, I mean "warning"?
5 times a week--maybe more--again, they usually blow it dead before the snap.
The center moved the ball foward when he picked it up--it wasn't an illegal snap. Kelce got warned for that weekly in Philly.

Isn't it amazing how Michigan has this magical 2 year period completely contrary to their normal performance level? The cheaters leave and now they are back to baseline barely beating the Minnesotas with ref help and shitting their pants on the road while crying to the zebras?

Odds idiot Lando responds in under 5 to take contrary view?

Yeah, I flipped to another game but on the replay it wasn't close
Hopefully USC answers though--this just isn't ideal for us
Does it really matter? If we can’t beat this crappy USC team, then calls that we shouldn’t make the playoffs are very valid (assuming the annually scheduled loss to OSU),

At some point Franklin needs to step the F up and win these games if we wants to be included with the big boys.

Does it really matter? If we can’t beat this crappy USC team, then calls that we shouldn’t make the playoffs are very valid (assuming the annually scheduled loss to OSU),

At some point Franklin needs to step the F up and win these games if we wants to be included with the big boys.
Crappy probably isn't fair--still the second best team we play factoring in talent but we're definitely the favorite to win
I actually think we do win and most here think I hate Franklin. I think, other than Ohio State, we're comfortable favorites. And I'm not convinced Ohio State isn't 50/50
This is the year Franklin has to make the playoff--if we don't there's problems.

Isn't it amazing how Michigan has this magical 2 year period completely contrary to their normal performance level? The cheaters leave and now they are back to baseline barely beating the Minnesotas with ref help and shitting their pants on the road while crying to the zebras?

Odds idiot Lando responds in under 5 to take contrary view?
He's bummed out big time right about now.

It doesn’t matter . Penn state just needs to play their game and take care off business

Lando referral to "us" for the 15 millionth time.

"You" just lost to Washington Lando.
lol - Michigan losing to Washington is great--we (correct word) play Washington not Michigan.
The USC loss wasn't good for us (again correct word)
Still no idea why anyone thinks I'm a Michigan fan but don't worry--I'm sure I'll be an Ohio State or Pitt or Georgia fan soon

5 times a week--maybe more--again, they usually blow it dead before the snap.
The center moved the ball foward when he picked it up--it wasn't an illegal snap. Kelce got warned for that weekly in Philly.
Kelce got called for a false start doing that. If not a snap infraction then false start. BS this happens all time. Who gets a warning in football, other than people on sidelines getting close to field of play? The cheaters can't help themselves. It is cultural at UM

Kelce got called for a false start doing that. If not a snap infraction then false start. BS this happens all time. Who gets a warning in football, other than people on sidelines getting close to field of play? The cheaters can't help themselves. It is cultural at UM
No, he didn't
It's not a false start--I can't believe people don't comprehend the difference between a center moving the ball forward when the pick up the ball vs a snap infraction.
Maybe I shouldn't be shocked

Crappy probably isn't fair--still the second best team we play factoring in talent but we're definitely the favorite to win
I actually think we do win and most here think I hate Franklin. I think, other than Ohio State, we're comfortable favorites. And I'm not convinced Ohio State isn't 50/50
This is the year Franklin has to make the playoff--if we don't there's problems.
Well they already lost to mediocre Michigan and Minnesota. This is likely a 4 loss USC team. They may not even be ranked at the end of the season as this rate so they won’t be a quality win.

We get one loss this season without a doubt and make the playoffs. Possibly two, but I wouldn’t risk it! Of course likely annual loss to OSU is penciled in. But let’s be realistic, we have a favorable conference schedule this year. If we stumble a 2nd time, our resume will be light and likely not feature a win over a team that finished in the top 25. Certainly the top 15.

Reactions: Ski
Well they already lost to mediocre Michigan and Minnesota. This is likely a 4 loss USC team. They may not even be ranked at the end of the season as this rate so they won’t be a quality win.

We get one loss this season without a doubt and make the playoffs. Possibly two, but I wouldn’t risk it! Of course likely annual loss to OSU is penciled in. But let’s be realistic, we have a favorable conference schedule this year. If we stumble a 2nd time, our resume will be light and likely not feature a win over a team that finished in the top 25. Certainly the top 15.
The Big Ten won't get less than 3. Ohio State, Penn State and Oregon are locks with 2 losses or less now that USC and Michigan lost. Michigan being a threat at 9-3 seems pretty much dead.

Wow--the Tennessee QB just runs out the clock--throw it up for grabs man
Congrats to Arkansas!
Hopefully Cal will beat Miami tonight
Great weekend for us and that playoff spot
Arkansas was lucky to win. They should have gone to the ground inside the 5 yd line. Then run the clock and kick the equivalent of an XP to win. Instead they left Tennessee more than a minute with 2 TOs to win the game.

Reactions: LandoComando
Because he was warned about it
Notice it wasn't a "snap infraction"--they said "false start"
Not the same thing
I said false start. He was not warned during the game. They said that league had sent message out to teams. Geez, even faced with evidence you can't admit wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
It’s fascinating that in this age of transfer portal and NIL, upsets are happening at greater frequency. It seems like there’s a bit more parity this year.

Reactions: lazydave841
I said false start. He was not warned during the game. They said that league had sent message out to teams. Geez, even faced with evidence you can't admit wrong.
Watch the game...the entire game. He was warned. They even talked about it in the post game press conference.
Kelce said he was warned not only in that game but "for years" but yeah Michigan shouldn't be warned due to your bias.

Last edited:
It’s fascinating that in this age of transfer portal and NIL, upsets are happening at greater frequency. It seems like there’s a bit more parity this year.

I think (opinion) one of the reasons for that is the portal helps smaller schools more than people realize. The top schools can't keep kids for 4 years...if they don't start they leave and contribute elsewhere. Vandy and Minneosta found solid QBs from smaller programs for example.

All kinds of possibilities. Is NIL making players lazy or complacent? Portal is letting players flow better. Not sitting out a year means the best should get to play somewhere vs waiting it out.

All kinds of possibilities. Is NIL making players lazy or complacent? Portal is letting players flow better. Not sitting out a year means the best should get to play somewhere vs waiting it out.
I think the portal may be spreading the talent more evenly and effectively than we thought it would.

Wow--the Tennessee QB just runs out the clock--throw it up for grabs man
Congrats to Arkansas!
Hopefully Cal will beat Miami tonight
Great weekend for us and that playoff spot
Almost could not have gone better. Amazing day - lots of our competition for spots 6ish through 12 went down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT