ADVERTISEMENT

Other games of the day

They are about as good as us. Slow starts this season but not today. Wilson catch was incredible. He is a solid weapon.
I think their offense is a little more polished just because of their experience. I don't think there's a huge gap between us and Michgian but I do think they're our worst matchup and the one game I'd be surprised if we won. Feel much better about Ohio State but there's a long ways to go before we play them to close that gap.

Brock Bowers is the best player in the country. Why is Auburn leaving him open though?

Michigan and Nebraska would probably be tied if it wasn't for the B10 ref conspiracy.
Nebraska fans are a special case. Many of them remember Nebraska being the best program in the country. Now they struggle to win more than 3 games. That’s a long way to fall.

By 7 to a top 10 team. That's a win for them. The obsession with Colorado and not giving him credit is tired.
The obsession is with the media. For the 3rd time this year, Fox Noon Kickoff was in CO. That's what's getting tired.

The obsession is with the media. For the 3rd time this year, Fox Noon Kickoff was in CO. That's what's getting tired.
I can see being tired of that but Prime gets ratings. Those that love him watch hoping he does well. Those that hate him watch hoping they lose. FOX would be making a mistake not having them on. And to be fair...all 3 were against teams that were ranked.

In a hilarious development the Duke p.a. is blasting "Carolina on my mind".

Wtf that does other than put the crowd to sleep is beyond me 😆 🤣 😂

I can see being tired of that but Prime gets ratings. Those that love him watch hoping he does well. Those that hate him watch hoping they lose. FOX would be making a mistake not having them on. And to be fair...all 3 were against teams that were ranked.
Colorado State was not ranked.

Ole miss just got hosed on a horrible non overturned lsu td. Students tossing beer cans on the field in response.

Reactions: KCLion
Just can’t bring myself to root for Iowa. Nope. Screw the tiebreaker. We’ll just have to win it outright.

Reactions: paddoce
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT