ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State cruises the country roads to a 34-12 win over West Virginia

We seem to be the victim of a lot of shoes string tackles still. As in too easy to go down

I'm at our camp in Potter County. Listening on radio. The Weather Chasnel had basically 100 percent chance of rain all day. It hasn't rained since before lunch and it's mostly sunny. Meteorologists are more full of shit than your average politician.
Hey, hey, wait a minute. 😂. PSU METEO

• Haha
Reactions: PAgeologist
I will be at our cabin in Clinton in two weeks. Listened to many PSU games on the radio. Good stuff.
You guys need to upgrade your camp. We've had dish for 10+ years and do our hunting around the PSU and Steeler games. And we're getting internet installed next weekend during our annual work weekend.

I’m having flashbacks of the Michigan State game.

Had the same thought. But that game was played one week after the backbreaker against Ohio State. I think the emotional letdown had more impact on the outcome than the weather delay.

Totally different vibe today...though, yeah, this would not seem to be what you want after going in at half with all the momentum.

On the other hand, you have to think maybe it works in our favor in one way: after our team rained figuratively on their parade during the first half, how much enthusiasm will remain among Mountaineer fans now being literally rained on? How many will even return to their seats in the stadium?

Reactions: Obliviax and PSU4U
Had the same thought. But that game was played one week after the backbreaker against Ohio State. I think the emotional letdown had more impact on the outcome than the weather delay.

Totally different vibe today...though, yeah, this would not seem to be what you want after going in at half with all the momentum.

On the other hand, you have to think maybe it works in our favor in one way: after our team rained figuratively on their parade during the first half, how much enthusiasm will remain among Mountaineer fans now being literally rained on? How many will even return to their seats in the stadium?
Hopefully a lot of them leave.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
You guys need to upgrade your camp. We've had dish for 10+ years and do our hunting around the PSU and Steeler games. And we're getting internet installed next weekend during our annual work weekend.

We are updated. Solar, generator backup. Hot/cold running water indoor facilities. Happy wife, happy life. Had Dish then Direct for a while. Had Viasat put in last fall. Now stream and have phone service.

Reactions: GregInPitt
Buckeyes down 3-0. Akron starting QB out after concussion protocol hit.

Buckeyes struggling to run the ball. Couple drops. Howard looks good so far.

Can anyone give a score tracker recommendation for those that have to do something else?

Better put some good hands up front for second half kick. WVU has nothing to lose now down two touchdowns

First college career TD for Jeremiah Smith. He's not as smooth looking as MHJ but he's big, fast, skilled ball catcher.

7-3 Buckeyes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT