ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State cruises the country roads to a 34-12 win over West Virginia

I like that Kotelnicki is in the booth. Better view, less distractions. Plus Danny O’Brien is on the sideline for the QBs. Wasn’t Yurcich on the field? Much better setup than a year ago

After the "discussion" on who would return punts if Saunders didn't play, it's been solid having Saunders back there. Can't remember a return but he does catch it securely....

I'd like to see Denmark get one in the 4th quarter with the game in hand. But I doubt Franklin would waste a game played when he not green lighted yet...

I like that Kotelnicki is in the booth. Better view, less distractions. Plus Danny O’Brien is on the sideline for the QBs. Wasn’t Yurcich on the field? Much better setup than a year ago

Yurcich was on the field with Clifford '21/'22. Moved to box for '23.

Reactions: creamery
After the "discussion" on who would return punts if Saunders didn't play, it's been solid having Saunders back there. Can't remember a return but he does catch it securely....

I'd like to see Denmark get one in the 4th quarter with the game in hand. But I doubt Franklin would waste a game played when he not green lighted yet...
CJF's priority has always been securing the catch on punts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT