ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State cruises the country roads to a 34-12 win over West Virginia

Replay clearly showed the WVU CB grabbed Wallace before the ball got there. Maybe the refs just feel sorry for them..

Reactions: GSPMax
After the "discussion" on who would return punts if Saunders didn't play, it's been solid having Saunders back there. Can't remember a return but he does catch it securely....

I'd like to see Denmark get one in the 4th quarter with the game in hand. But I doubt Franklin would waste a game played when he not green lighted yet...

It's worked out well (no issues, clean catches), but would like to see someone else as well.

WRs still aren't getting open
Run game is inconsistent
We're missing far too many tackles

Allar does look much more comfortable and we're winning without much pressue

Reactions: bdroc
Massive holding on the edge on play before last - WVU OL literally tackled PSU defender from behind on edge - no flag These refs are a joke - how about the obvious uncalled late hit on Allar on sideline???

I mean, the entire run game needs to get better.

Agreed. WVU playing downhill every time Allen is in the game.

A lot more can be done passing as well. We've not schemed much to any other WRs. Fleming, Clifford. Warren could be used more as well. Liked the route to Reynolds but I guess WVU was off sides. Hurried the throw.

Reactions: LandoComando
How Martin or Cam Wallace can't get carries is interesting. Kaytron goes down after 2 yds...just can't make people miss

Another gift call / spot by refs - then the booth doesn't even Review it when RB clearly down before ball crosses....

Reactions: wilbury
That wasn't a TD. All game they give WVU "the benefit of the doubt" which is B.S.
That was not a TD but reviewing would have been futile. Anyway, with just a semi accurate QB WVU is in the end zone 2 minutes earlier.

How Martin or Cam Wallace can't get carries is interesting. Kaytron goes down after 2 yds...just can't make people miss
Seems like he'd have to make two defenders standing side by side miss to avoid most of the tackles in this game. Not many holes other than Singleton's run.

Reactions: bdroc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT