ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State cruises the country roads to a 34-12 win over West Virginia

Agree but they only have 88 yards passing. They also had a lucky catch and a great catch. The Fox catch could also have been called incomplete
It’s early and I get that, but I am always looking ahead.

Where are the fans sheltering ? Is there enough space in concourse?

I think I read concourse, indoor practice field or your vehicle were the options.

Went through this at outdoor festivals before. Very annoying.

Temerie Robison was down after the last kickoff. Did he walk off? Could you tell what the injury was?

He is a big talent that should get serious playing time this year.
I'm not sure how big of a talent he is but PSU has little depth at LB. It would be nice to see him get some reps the next two weeks.

So, if every single thing possible went against us then...it might be a battle?
We can also look at the multiple bounces and calls that went WVU's way or it could be even a larger margin
Everything possible went against PSU?

Has Coach Franklin ordered Chick FIL-A yet or is there a new bad weather plan?
You make a good point. A few years ago at Michigan State when we had the long rain delay, I think was five or six hours, the team couldn’t get anything to eat. It was a night game and getting stuff to eat for 80 kids is pretty challenging. However, Michigan State being home, had all the resources available to them and was a big advantage for Michigan Michigan State

Just looked weather.com radar for Morgantown. It shows additional storms developing and could be 7:30-8:00 before play resumes!
I'm at our camp in Potter County. Listening on radio. The Weather Chasnel had basically 100 percent chance of rain all day. It hasn't rained since before lunch and it's mostly sunny. Meteorologists are more full of shit than your average politician.

WVa's 4th down spot went against PSU. We fumbled. What else?
What are you talking about? I said, using the scenario that was stated including a pick.and Beau fumbling is ridiculous because not everything goes in one direction. The current score is exactly where it should be.

The rule is lightning within 8 miles resets the 30 minute timer. Its could easily be 5pm. I’ll guess 5:30. When do they cancel the game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT