ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State defeats Delaware, 63-7

After 6 years of watching Clifford, I find myself having to relearn PSU football. I constantly thinking run when the QB is pressured. I’m sitting on edge waiting for the QB to disappear for 1/4 of the game. Allar is special! Kid is absolutely amazing. Been a long long time since we’ve seen a QB of his caliber. He never panics, moves players around, makes 2/4 reads, and gives OL directions. All this from a sophomore. Are you freaking kidding me. Kid is 💯 incredible. Think a year under Clifford did this kid wonders. Allar may be Clifford’s biggest legacy. That’s saying lot for all Clifford did for PSU.

After his three first-half touchdowns, Nick Singleton is up to 16 career rushing TDs in 15 games. 23rd all-time in Penn State history, passing Austin Scott, Sam Gash, and Brian Milne. Saquon's 43 is the program record.

Reactions: tlbakernc
Where were the safeties? Nobody home after he got past the LBers
I'd love to know what the defensive call was on that play. The DL lined up with a bit of a gap on the left side and the DT slanted away from the gap making it bigger. If there was any support planned to cover, it didn't show up.

Reactions: Obliviax
Looks like

It’s Beau time

1615e2febeeccb33102fbe56fe41d8c3.jpg

Reactions: Online Persona
Shocked Allar in there with some second team OL in

Roughing the passer call. Not good

After 6 years of watching Clifford, I find myself having to relearn PSU football. I constantly thinking run when the QB is pressured. I’m sitting on edge waiting for the QB to disappear for 1/4 of the game. Allar is special! Kid is absolutely amazing. Been a long long time since we’ve seen a QB of his caliber. He never panics, moves players around, makes 2/4 reads, and gives OL directions. All this from a sophomore. Are you freaking kidding me. Kid is 💯 incredible. Think a year under Clifford did this kid wonders. Allar may be Clifford’s biggest legacy. That’s saying lot for all Clifford did for PSU.
Who was the QB of his caliber?

Great work on forcing and recovering the fumble...first T.O. of the yr

I couldn't be happier with Allar but remember the hype around Hack. Iowa won't scare us offensively but we should know more about Allar after that game heading into Michigan and Ohio State.

I will play. You can count the ONE big play. Del has 82 total yards. Are you impressed?
Lol no of course not. PSU is wayyy too big and athletic for Delaware. WVU and Del don’t have offenses that can compete. But our stars haven’t shown up this year. Where’s Carter been? The defensive ends? The big play turnovers? There’s been too many tackling whiffs, absent DTs, and players out of position. It doesn’t mean the defense is bad.. they absolutely be holding a team like this to low yardage totals. But right now, I think even they’d say they aren’t living up to the standard. And an elite defense absolutely shouldn’t be giving up a long play for a TD with so many guys out of position and not tackling. You can’t just pluck that play out of the game.

Do you think CJF short kicked the kickoff right before the half to keep the coverage team on their toes?

Too many flags today for JFs liking I'm sure...good to have games like this for the staff to use as fixing areas.

Lol no of course not. PSU is wayyy too big and athletic for Delaware. WVU and Del don’t have offenses that can compete. But our stars haven’t shown up this year. Where’s Carter been? The defensive ends? The big play turnovers? There’s been too many tackling whiffs, absent DTs, and players out of position. It doesn’t mean the defense is bad.. they absolutely be holding a team like this to low yardage totals. But right now, I think even they’d say they aren’t living up to the standard. And an elite defense absolutely shouldn’t be giving up a long play for a TD with so many guys out of position and not tackling. You can’t just pluck that play out of the game.
You're being ridiculous

any good reason why they’re trying to get pribula hurt with all the runs?

Ok? So I guess we can just overlook those little things and the defense should be happy to know they’ve peaked and have nothing to improve for the big ten slate.
We're playing basic, vanilla coverages. We're not truly blitzing much. Anyone at all concerned about this defense right now is concerned about the past not the present. Just like the nonsense WVU dominated the LOS last week. They didn't. It's a myth you and others want to believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT