ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State defeats Delaware, 63-7

Nebraska should have hired Prime. Rhule's in trouble and won't bench his awful QB. Some random kid in the stands would be a better option

Nebraska should have hired Prime. Rhule's in trouble and won't bench his awful QB. Some random kid in the stands would be a better option
I had no idea (not that I watch CO much) but that Sanders kid has a legit rocket.

I had no idea (not that I watch CO much) but that Sanders kid has a legit rocket.
Yeah...and he's got some great weapons around him. I don't think it's necessarily good for college football but this is what will now happen when a new coach comes in at a lot of places.

Rhule made a mistake picking Sims ovr Casey Thompson who was a better QB. After Rhule told Casey that Sims was QB1 Casey portalled out. Sims had a terrible INT/TD passing ratio @ GT. Hasn't changed @ Nebraska. It a shame because their defense was playing well and Sims single-handedly took th Huskers momentum away with more fumbles and INT in the 1st half.

Rhule made a mistake picking Sims ovr Casey Thompson who was a better QB. After Rhule told Casey that Sims was QB1 Casey portalled out. Sims had a terrible INT/TD passing ratio @ GT. Hasn't changed @ Nebraska. It a shame because their defense was playing well and Sims single-handedly took th Huskers momentum away with more fumbles and INT in the 1st half.
Great assessment. I thought Nebraska had a shot early then Sims does what he always does. Not sure what Rhule is doing. Finally went to Chibba Purdy. Hopefully that works out.

SEND IN THE TANK

maxresdefault.jpg

Clemson 21 Charleston Southern 17
Dabo might want to find new job before they force him to
Clemson probably still wins easily but they're not a good team

I thought Rhule was a coaching genius.

Honestly...a coaching genius would have avoided Lincoln, NE.
Yupp...I think Rhule is a great dude and a better than average coach but horrible decision making to go there. It isn't Baylor without expectations. He's 0-2 and unless he finds a QB it will get ugly. At least they play Northwestern so they won't be winless.

Reactions: lazydave841
Yupp...I think Rhule is a great dude and a better than average coach but horrible decision making to go there. It isn't Baylor without expectations. He's 0-2 and unless he finds a QB it will get ugly. At least they play Northwestern so they won't be winless.

I understand he had to work to get his money from Carolina, but anywhere but Nebraska would have been fine.

Reactions: LandoComando
Not sure what this game tells us.
Nothing. We did what we were supposed to do. If there's no injuries then we're in great shape.
Well I guess the one thing it tells us is that we're at least a very strong team. And have less concerns than Ohio State for example.

Nothing. We did what we were supposed to do. If there's no injuries then we're in great shape.
Well I guess the one thing it tells us is that we're at least a very strong team. And have less concerns than Ohio State for example.
I was going to say that I wonder what OSU only scoring 35 points at home against YSU tells their fans about their team right now. Not that it matters much now, but OSU shouldn’t be ranked as highly as they are after two rather pedestrian performances.

Last edited:
Reactions: Online Persona
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT