ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State defeats USC 33-30 in overtime!

Penn State's defense has all the answers so far for USC's offense in the second half and has now held the Trojans to six points off two Drew Allar interceptions.

USC 23
Penn State 20

Carter is an elite QB?

Or are you saying Moss is elite?

Because earlier you said Moss wasn't and Allar was outplaying him.

Make up your mind
LIKE CARTER SHOULD HAVE PICKED MOSS--yes, Moss is going to play on Sunday
Allar has outplayed Miller today that doesn't mean he isn't a great QB
You being a ******* moron isn't my problem

Bad decision there by Drew - threw into heavy coverage (effectively triple coverage as zone coverage had 3 people in that short-zone. Receiver was never open - not sure what Drew could have been looking at.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
Bad decision there by Drew - threw into heavy coverage (effectively triple coverage as zone coverage had 3 people in that short-zone. Receiver was never open - not sure what Drew could have been looking at.
Agree - and Dinkins cut off the route a bit as well. But should have been a no throw.

LIKE CARTER SHOULD HAVE PICKED MOSS--yes, Moss is going to play on Sunday
Allar has outplayed Miller today that doesn't mean he isn't a great QB
You being a ******* moron isn't my problem
Sure thing, boss. If he wins this game, that is what moves the needle...not how a 5 star qb plays in a loss, especially with 2 INTs

Sure thing, boss. If he wins this game, that is what moves the needle...not how a 5 star qb plays in a loss, especially with 2 INTs
lol 75% completion and 286 yards through 3 quarters
You realize elite QB typically throw picks, right? NO--that's a concept you don't get? Shocking
No idea what 5* QB never threw multiple picks in a game--name one

Reactions: psu skp
Anthony Donkoh down for Penn State. He left last week injured against UCLA with an arm/shoulder issue. Does not look to be the case this week.

Nolan Rucci will be in for Donkoh once he leaves the field.

Again, need to stop with the Pribula packages. They are not working and just stunt drives (even though Warren bailed them out here). I understand the desire for a change of pace, but the wild cat stuff with Warren has been an effective change of pace. Stick with that.

Have we ever seen a game like Tyler Warren has? I can remember Curtis Enis pounding OSU but this is crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT