ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State defeats USC 33-30 in overtime!

I think that drive is a prime example of why Allar will be playing on Sunday--great reads, great throws
Even the announcer explained on the one that Allar didn't lead him into the defender--I think Allar's the best I've ever seen in college at not getting his guy killed

Told ya so. OK, you can argue the OPI...honestly it all depends on whether our receiver was behind the line of scrimmage which was hard for me to tell..but there've been two flags now to blow up USC drives when they were on the verge of scoring a TD to virtually put the game away.

All I wanted was an evenly called game...and I think we've gotten it.

Honestly, they showed the LOS in blue on replay and Warren catches ball as he's crossing it.

Reactions: KCLion
he's clearly still banged up imo.
Definitely not running like he did against Illinois. That Singleton was fast, decisive and ran with a purpose, looking to bring the pain. This version seems a step slow and tentative. O-line doesn't seem to be helping him, but I'd have to watch more closely on a 2nd viewing to see who is more "at fault."

USC's RT keeps leaving early to protect edge (steps straight back with right leg) - twice in that series on 1st and 3rd. Beyond obvious Illegal Motion - no flags.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT