ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State defeats USC 33-30 in overtime!

Penn State is very, very lucky to only be down 7. Would be a great time to put together a long scoring drive.
We could also easily be closer or tied--our first drive was nearly perfect and could have been 7 instead of 3
A broken play really lead to their second touchdown

Also, I've always liked this officiating crew. Can't remember the head ref's name but he's an Eastern guy...not originally Big-10.

Told ya so. OK, you can argue the OPI...honestly it all depends on whether our receiver was behind the line of scrimmage which was hard for me to tell..but there've been two flags now to blow up USC drives when they were on the verge of scoring a TD to virtually put the game away.

All I wanted was an evenly called game...and I think we've gotten it.

Reactions: Ski and GSPMax
Told ya so. OK, you can argue the OPI...honestly it all depends on whether our receiver was behind the line of scrimmage which was hard for me to tell..but there've been two flags now to blow up USC drives when they were on the verge of scoring a TD to virtually put the game away.

All I wanted was an evenly called game...and I think we've gotten it.
I have always liked this white hat as well.

Reactions: Jerry
This game will hinge on the effectiveness of the Penn State secondary. I think they can be picked apart much like USC just got picked apart. Someone needs to make a big play.

The ob
The obvious.
1. Two FGs in the red zone doesn't cut it. got to score TDs.
2. USC has a big speed advantage at the skill positions. Their killing us on the edges and in space.
3. Nick and Katron need some vision, and a jump cut.
4. Our WRs are so out classed in this game.
5, And last but not least. we're getting out coached, what's new.
The obvious.
1. We came to play in the second half

Reactions: lazydave841
Now that things are back to even steven, hopefully we have an answer for their screens that doesn't involve leaving the middle open for their RB to gash us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT