ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State defeats USC 33-30 in overtime!

You know it wasn't. The league admitted it and made corrective actions. Who does that when the call is correct?
They didn't--I'm not getting into this yet but the league has never said the call was wrong and never will because it wasn't.
Rules are never changed because a call is missed--they're changed because the rule didn't work as intended

They didn't--I'm not getting into this yet but the league has never said the call was wrong and never will because it wasn't.
Rules are never changed because a call is missed--they're changed because the rule didn't work as intended

You are the only person in the world who thinks they got the call right. Think about that for a moment. I know, I know, you thinking is a big ask.

That's been my fear all along. I just thought it would be a pass play. #6 Wheatley stepped up so there was nobody back to help.

I love the creativity and the first series by our defense was phenomenal but we need to clean things up. Too much nonsense.
We're the better team--play like it
We're going for this? JFC

Jeezus. Stop with the fake shit and just play football. There is creative and then there is dumb. Just line up and run it at them. Then if you need a gimmick do all that stuff. It is so frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT