ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

I am not sure where they get their optimism....
102p6oy.jpg

Oh....

Yes the first top 25 class with no 4 stars....ever
thats easy being bucco fans everyone is an all star!!or so they say!!

They are over there wishing Sandusky could come back and ruin PSU's season, when their team is struggling against a directional school.

Hard to describe what "mentality" is in action in the lair....
Are we talking this pecking order?

Idiots. —Those so defective that the mental development never exceeds that or a normal child of about two years.

Imbeciles. —Those whose development is higher than that of an idiot, but whose intelligence does not exceed that of a normal child of about seven years.

Morons. —Those whose mental development is above that of an imbecile, but does not exceed that of a normal child of about twelve years.

— Edmund Burke Huey, Backward and Feeble-Minded Children, 1912

Idiots. —Those so defective that the mental development never exceeds that or a normal child of about two years.

Imbeciles. —Those whose development is higher than that of an idiot, but whose intelligence does not exceed that of a normal child of about seven years.

Morons. —Those whose mental development is above that of an imbecile, but does not exceed that of a normal child of about twelve years.

- Pitter. Those whose mental development never exceeds that of a fetus.

Reactions: step.eng69
Also, if they REALLY believe the things they post about Paterno and Spanier in relation to the Sandusky Scandal....there is a mental defect below Pitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: colt21
Gotta love Pitt fans....some are saying...."it ain't that bad..." we can still win the Coastal.:oops:

[IMG alt="PittFanDan17"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/pittsburgh/data/avatars/m/56/56964.jpg?1568147461[/IMG]

PittFanDan17​

"Does it ever just bother people that whenever the scandal is brought up, it’s just about PSU, and not the victims? That’s what breaks my heart every time it’s brought up. H2P"
- Pitter. Those whose mental development never exceeds that of a fetus.
Thank you Marshall,

After read a few Sandusky posts I was looking for a term for one’s mentally short of a two yr old

Reactions: marshall23
They like to bring up Sandusky and how they believe those in charge should have reported it and done more. Yet, how many of them have reported the years of abuse they have received from Narduzzi?

#Hypocrites

Also, if they REALLY believe the things they post about Paterno and Spanier in relation to the Sandusky Scandal....there is a mental defect below Pitter.

I made the mistake of reading the first page of their Sandusky thread… dear lord they live in a different reality. They know nothing about what happened, they just spout nonsense. It makes you wonder if they are really that ignorant on topic, or if they just make things up to troll?

I made the mistake of reading the first page of their Sandusky thread… dear lord they live in a different reality. They know nothing about what happened, they just spout nonsense. It makes you wonder if they are really that ignorant on topic, or if they just make things up to troll?
they lie, the next poster embellishes it and the third swears it is all true.....

Something missing on Pitt depth?
OFFENSE
WR11Mack, Taysir RS SR/TR5Wayne, Jared JR
WR18Jacques-Louis, Shocky SR6Tipton, Tre RS SR
WR-SL3Addison, Jordan SO10Barden, Jaylon SO
LT77Warren, Carter RS SR76Goncalves, Matt RS SO
LG55Minor, Marcus GR/TR68Zubovic, Blake RS JR
OC60Drexel, Owen RS SR58Moore, Terrence FR
RG53Kradel, Jake RS JR74Wilson, Keldrick GR/TR
RT57Houy, Gabe RS SR78Taylor, Branson RS FR
TE7Krull, Lucas GR/TR86Bartholomew, Gavin FR
QB8Pickett, Kenny RS SR12Patti, Nick RS JR17Beville, Davis RS SO
RB2Abanikanda, Israel SO22Davis, Vincent JR21Davis Jr., A.J. RS SR
DEFENSE
DE87Baldonado, Habakkuk RS JR6Morgan III, John RS JR
DT8Kancey, Calijah RS SO95Danielson, Devin RS JR90Jules, Deandre RS SO
DT10Camp, Keyshon RS SR2Green, David RS JR92Bentley, Tyler RS JR
DE5Alexandre, Deslin RS SR50Hayes, Dayon SO
STAR38Bright, Cam RS SR00Petrishen, John GR/TR
MIKE20Davis, Wendell RS JR7Dennis, SirVocea JR30George, Brandon JR
MONEY24Campbell III, Phil RS SR7Dennis, SirVocea JR36Pine, Chase RS SR
CB14Williams, Marquis RS JR25Woods, A.J. JR
SS9Hill, Brandon RS SO26Tallandier II, Judson RS JR
FS31Hallett II, Erick RS JR15Battle, Rashad SO
CB21Mathis, Damarri RS SR12Devonshire, M.J. RS SO/TR
SPECIAL TEAMS
PT98Christodoulou, Kirk RS SR95Junko, Caleb FR
PK91Scarton, Sam RS SO90Sauls, Ben RS FR
KO90Sauls, Ben RS FR91Scarton, Sam RS SO
LS94Adomitis, Cal RS SR49Floyd, Byron RS FR
H98Christodoulou, Kirk RS SR92Guess, Cam RS FR95Junko, Caleb FR
PR4Stovall, Melquise RS SR/TR12Devonshire, M.J. RS SO/TR10Barden, Jaylon SO
KR4Stovall, Melquise RS SR/TR2Abanika

LOL....Never change Narduzzi
Well he’s supposed to be a ‘defensive genius’, instead of an ‘offensive genius’ like Walt Harris was 25 years ago. 🤔🤪 But the defensive genius gave up 44 points to Western Michigan ? Oh well, he can right the ship next week against New Hampshire, before taking on the vaunted ACC Coastal division🤦‍♂️

Reactions: john4psu
Something missing on Pitt depth?
OFFENSE
WR11Mack, Taysir RS SR/TR5Wayne, Jared JR
WR18Jacques-Louis, Shocky SR6Tipton, Tre RS SR
WR-SL3Addison, Jordan SO10Barden, Jaylon SO
LT77Warren, Carter RS SR76Goncalves, Matt RS SO
LG55Minor, Marcus GR/TR68Zubovic, Blake RS JR
OC60Drexel, Owen RS SR58Moore, Terrence FR
RG53Kradel, Jake RS JR74Wilson, Keldrick GR/TR
RT57Houy, Gabe RS SR78Taylor, Branson RS FR
TE7Krull, Lucas GR/TR86Bartholomew, Gavin FR
QB8Pickett, Kenny RS SR12Patti, Nick RS JR17Beville, Davis RS SO
RB2Abanikanda, Israel SO22Davis, Vincent JR21Davis Jr., A.J. RS SR
DEFENSE
DE87Baldonado, Habakkuk RS JR6Morgan III, John RS JR
DT8Kancey, Calijah RS SO95Danielson, Devin RS JR90Jules, Deandre RS SO
DT10Camp, Keyshon RS SR2Green, David RS JR92Bentley, Tyler RS JR
DE5Alexandre, Deslin RS SR50Hayes, Dayon SO
STAR38Bright, Cam RS SR00Petrishen, John GR/TR
MIKE20Davis, Wendell RS JR7Dennis, SirVocea JR30George, Brandon JR
MONEY24Campbell III, Phil RS SR7Dennis, SirVocea JR36Pine, Chase RS SR
CB14Williams, Marquis RS JR25Woods, A.J. JR
SS9Hill, Brandon RS SO26Tallandier II, Judson RS JR
FS31Hallett II, Erick RS JR15Battle, Rashad SO
CB21Mathis, Damarri RS SR12Devonshire, M.J. RS SO/TR
SPECIAL TEAMS
PT98Christodoulou, Kirk RS SR95Junko, Caleb FR
PK91Scarton, Sam RS SO90Sauls, Ben RS FR
KO90Sauls, Ben RS FR91Scarton, Sam RS SO
LS94Adomitis, Cal RS SR49Floyd, Byron RS FR
H98Christodoulou, Kirk RS SR92Guess, Cam RS FR95Junko, Caleb FR
PR4Stovall, Melquise RS SR/TR12Devonshire, M.J. RS SO/TR10Barden, Jaylon SO
KR4Stovall, Melquise RS SR/TR2Abanika
A very senior laden team. With a 7th year starter at QB this is Duzzy's peak year.

Pretty sad.....

:confused:

Reactions: bison13
I actually thought they would be 5 and 0 once I saw that schedule. Pickett is better than most PSU people think. I generally don’t care about them, but they made me money against Tennessee. I am glad I didn’t take them today.

Not to pile on, but he’s 23 years old and is in his 5th year with the program. He was bound to see positive results eventually.
Yes, but he is probably a third round pick at the latest unless he really regresses. I don’t understand the Pitt fascination on the is board, but Pickett will most likely make an NFL roster.

Yes, but he is probably a third round pick at the latest unless he really regresses. I don’t understand the Pitt fascination on the is board, but Pickett will most likely make an NFL roster.
I’d hardly call it fascination. They’re brought up on this board about as frequently as a thousand other things. They’re a hot topic today because everyone loves to see a double-digit road dog win.

Pitt always manages to lose one (or more) game(s) every season that they have no business losing. But, to their credit, they also win a game every few seasons (see Clemson 2016) that they have no business winning either. Hard to figure out the Pitters.

Reactions: nits74
Pitt always manages to lose one (or more) game(s) every season that they have no business losing. But, to their credit, they also win a game every few seasons (see Clemson 2016) that they have no business winning either. Hard to figure out the Pitters.
Other than that game, what other games have they won where they have no business winning?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT