ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Bucknell Match Thread

gXxQNfj.jpg

And for those who went there in person today....I'd add that her show was very impressive. That young lady was very talented.
Yo, real-talk, she hula'd her ass off. She was hula'ing around her knee for pete's sake. I can't even hula around my waist. That had to take years of practice and commitment.
Coincidentally, I'm a fix-him-upper, so that was a huge plus in my personal book.

Think it's a deal-breaker that I can't hula? Or perhaps it's a positive because she can see me in a vulnerable state, learning to hula? I may or may not be in love.

Reactions: garw
Yo, real-talk, she hula'd her ass off. She was hula'ing around her knee for pete's sake. I can't even hula around my waist. That had to take years of practice and commitment.
Coincidentally, I'm a fix-him-upper, so that was a huge plus in my personal book.

Think it's a deal-breaker that I can't hula? Or perhaps it's a positive because she can see me in a vulnerable state, learning to hula? I may or may not be in love.
I talked to her for you Crop. She wants nothing to do with a Goofer...JK

I talked to her and the understanding is you will most certainly have to come to State College and bring with you a gift of significance.

The gift desired and tribute to be made is as a gesture of true honor you must deliver onto the Great Recruiter one Patrick Kennedy. This single gesture of good will and heart will warrant an introduction, from which point your game will determine your fortune.

I talked to her and the understanding is you will most certainly have to come to State College and bring with you a gift of significance.

The gift desired and tribute to be made is as a gesture of true honor you must deliver onto the Great Recruiter one Patrick Kennedy. This single gesture of good will and heart will warrant an introduction, from which point your game will determine your fortune.

Another acceptable gift is a portfolio of Gold Intel . . . just so long as the package is at least 3" thick.

I'd bet Iowa is an early lead, there. Haven't had many conversations with PK, but I would hedge that he's heading there, barring a complete recruiting blunder.

She'll also want some reassurances about not getting crop dusted.
Look, every girl I've ever cropdusted has never complained afterwards. Hell, half of em compliment me.

Still no leads on a name, but you guys find time to joke around? C'mon now. Pennsylvania ain't THAT big.

Reactions: LaxHawk174
I'd bet Iowa is an early lead, there. Haven't had many conversations with PK, but I would hedge that he's heading there, barring a complete recruiting blunder.

Look, every girl I've ever cropdusted has never complained afterwards. Hell, half of em compliment me.

Still no leads on a name, but you guys find time to joke around? C'mon now. Pennsylvania ain't THAT big.
Time to find a Happy Valley missed connections page.

Latex has just gotten too d**n expensive these days. You just need be sure you use organic bananas -- no pesticides.

Iowa, early lead. So you are saying he is waiting to see if The Great Recruiter is interested?

Iowa, early lead. So you are saying he is waiting to see if The Great Recruiter is interested?
I am by no means any sort of insider. I would not know. I just know all KM guys seem to grow up Iowa fans, and I had one little joking conversation about him, and he had Iowa-esque answers. Good kid. Hope he does well, even at Iowa.

I'm of no help or hope with any info on PK.

But back to the task at hand... HULA HOOP GIRL. We nee... I need answers. Closure, at least.

I am by no means any sort of insider. I would not know. I just know all KM guys seem to grow up Iowa fans, and I had one little joking conversation about him, and he had Iowa-esque answers. Good kid. Hope he does well, even at Iowa.

I'm of no help or hope with any info on PK.

But back to the task at hand... HULA HOOP GIRL. We nee... I need answers. Closure, at least.
8e42c561954e7cac8e3a1c64d339d33f.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT