ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Michigan game thread

This is what I feared most about this game. That we would have little offense with Michigan playing our receivers tight at the line of scrimmage and then the rest of the D crowding the middle to contain Barkley. We need plays that can get the ball to playmakers in space. If that means they start behind the line of scrimmage then so be it. Doesn't seem like we have much in the playbook.

Goal to go, PSU runs three times and does nothing. um with goal to go, two runs and they move the ball forward.

Why are they trying to catch the ball at the 8???? And fumble on top of that. Franklin's reaction?- oh well. Tap on the helmet. Unreal.

Thompkons has made poor decisions fielding punts all day. Let one bounce. Such a game changer. He did this in another game as well.

Thompkons has made poor decisions fielding punts all day. Let one bounce. Such a game changer. He did this in another game as well.
And Franklin just pats him on the helmet... Does he ever yell and hold players accountable?

Reactions: psu00
Their fullback scored. According to Franklin, he doesn't need a fullback. They can only do one thing. I'm wondering if that means score touchdowns...

This team is so dumb I wonder how they found their way to the stadium on time. Why oh Why have Tompkins or anyone fielding inside the 10?

Will we ever get a PR who can do something positive....its been years of ineptitude in that dept.

I can't believe my wife and I bought tickets for the MSU game next week.

I thought it was targeting, I have seen alot worst called. We got a break IMO. Imagine if the roles were reversed, you would be calling it roughing and targeting.

I thought it was targeting as well. He leaped long after the ball was gone and was lucky that the contact was relatively benign. If I were a Michigan fan I would have been upset with the reversal.

And #3 has been shaky for the last 3-4 weeks.....just a matter of time.

A shame NOT ONE COACH can see what's been so obvious to the naked eye.

Hard to win when your OFFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS get beat EVERY WEEK!

Reactions: PSUTENN1
Not sure what Franklin would do. Does he dress the kid down on the sideline? I am certain all parties know what went wrong and why. I am also certain that it will be addressed in the locker room and in practice. Screaming at Thompkins doesnt get the fumble back or the TD off the board.

Probably the last punt that Thompkins will field though.

Reactions: psualt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT