ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Michigan game thread

and on first down he throws deep to where 2 WRs and 3 defenders are. WTF?

The pass to 88. I was expecting PSU to be able to do that all season at will. Hasn't been the case. Big completion for a first down.

I swear I just saw Jim Haslett on the sideline. I don't know the rule relative to him being there I guess he might know JH tendencies

I hate when we go nickle. Takes one of best players off the field (a DT)

Holy crap that was a KO return waiting to happen.....looked like the parting of the Red Sea!

Play clock winding down, an incomplete and you get the ball back with plenty of time, don't get that TO.

Tackling has not been good.

How do you let the WR behind you on that 3rd and 10?

The offense finally does something right, and the defense craps the bed. This team kills me.

TD on a flanker screen!!! We've been doing that for two years and the only TD is the one scored by Temple!!

Corners inability to tackle has beem exposed on this drive. It is really obvious that Malik Golden is a weak link when he is on the field (I think he is wearing #9)

Reactions: harjeff
The offense finally does something right, and the defense craps the bed. This team kills me.
That's the thing about this defense. Whenever there's a chance to make a statement or win the game at crunch time, it folds up like a cheap suit.

Reactions: psu00
There was a day when a PSU defense would not miss tackles like that, and it cost us, huge. Obviously he is not keeping his eyes on the belt-buckle. Where is the coaching on fundamentals?

My guess on D is young players like Reid, Haley etc. there was a tile when these guys wouldnt have even been on the field as freshman and soph.

Reactions: PSUAlum91
That's the thing about this defense. Whenever there's a chance to make a statement or win the game at crunch time, it folds up like a cheap suit.

Exactly. Back to last year too. Not sure if it's a mental thing but just tremendous let downs when we need them most.

Can't believe we just gave away that final drive! Got to at least try and score some points their with scUM getting the ball coming out. Very frustrating watching this team

That's been a consistent problem the last two years.

Michigan scores TDs on its first and last possessions but nothing in between.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT