ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Michigan game thread

We've given up sacks? How many of those are on Hackenberg for not knowing how to throw the ball away?

just one question.. what the freak is wrong with joey julius' leg? guy has cannon leg and he's tapping the ball short with the wind? who's gd decision is that? seriously, they want um to actually run back a kickoff?

just said to my wife about julius..wasnt he banging the ball thru the end zone earlier in the year my god...he looks like he got fatter. It is unreal how bad our punt and kick off games are...ridiculous

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Cannot understand the time out call on Michigan's last possession. 3rd and 10. Clock stopped. Crowd going crazy. I'm thinking stop them and we have a minute and a half and 2 timeouts. Instead, Michigan can catch their breath, they get a first down and then score. Another example of how too many times we are over coached.

just said to my wife about julius..wasnt he banging the ball thru the end zone earlier in the year my god...he looks like he got fatter. It is unreal how bad our punt and kick off games are...ridiculous

That's why I said the 2 kickers we recruited are going to be the most important recruits in this incoming class. It is atrocious.

If you are the Michigan kid looking at our kicking game, well ??? PLUS "this just in" our OL is terrible. Imagine if Hack played behind the Michigan OL :)

Cannot understand the time out call on Michigan's last possession. 3rd and 10. Clock stopped. Crowd going crazy. I'm thinking stop them and we have a minute and a half and 2 timeouts. Instead, Michigan can catch their breath, they get a first down and then score. Another example of how too many times we are over coached.

Maybe the Penn St coaches were worried about something they saw in Michigan's set. It didn't work out but I don't know that I would call that a bad time out.

Must have been lined up wrong or Franklin bites it again?

Maybe the Penn St coaches were worried about something they saw in Michigan's set. It didn't work out but I don't know that I would call that a bad time out.

I'm sure you're right. I doubt they called it just for grins and giggles. But it seemed to be called pretty late. I think sometimes you just have to let the kids play. Michigan was able to regroup and get the first down. That was a really nice catch by their WR.

Here we go again. Start of the 2nd half, um going right down the field.

Exactly. Right out of the locker room. You'd think the coaches have them really focused and fired up to start the second half......and it's 6 plays for 41 yards so far. Unreal.

I've never seen a team use so many time outs on defense.

Reactions: psu00
When PSU gets the ball, I feel like I'm just waiting for 3rd and long and then the punt.

Seems like he is punching the ball instead a full kick and follow thru.
Someone pointed out to me earlier in the season that he always punches the ball on KOs. Earlier in the year those same kicks were going deep into the end zone.

that punt by Michigan could very well be a game ender. We either drive the ball out if danger or we punt it back to them quickly and they get incredible field position.

thanks for the block in the back and the fact the zebras actually called it (btw...they have called a good game)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT