ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Michigan game thread

UM - 3rd best defense on stopping the opponent on 3rd down. Penn State - 3rd worst in converting 3rd downs.

It's too nice a day to sit inside and get heartburn. One more series, and I'm heading out.

The kickers we recruited for this incoming class may be the most important recruits in this class.

Absolutely cannot wait for a dependable punter with strong leg and at least a hint of above average hang time.

I'm still bothered by the fact that we can't get the ball to a playmaker outside of the tackle box. And when we throw a short one over the middle the pass is either off-target or dropped. I've never seen a PSU team so inept at the short passing game with a pro-style QB.

I'm still bothered by the fact that we can't get the ball to a playmaker outside of the tackle box. And when we throw a short one over the middle the pass is either off-target or dropped. I've never seen a PSU team so inept at the short passing game with a pro-style QB.

Donovan is a twit......

That 3rd down call is not on coaching at all. The play call was fine. But it is Hack who guessed the wrong D call and failed to audible out. Thus they run directly into the blitz.

I keep wondering if there's not an agreement between CJF and Hack/family that's goes "you play me every game through the season and then I'm gone".

Mon will put up a vote for our Board.....which team has the worst / most pathetic offense: PSU BB or PSU FB?

Nice to block the punt. The problem is that the offense is back on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT