ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday games of interest

He's right. Odds are Franklon would have frustratingly gone for 2

I wasn’t thinking about Franklin while watching that play, regardless of what he would have done in the situation. I generally don’t think about Franklin while watching other games.

Just a comment that I don’t always like his go for 2 decisions. And I think he would have in that situation. Doesn’t mean I don’t think he’s a great coach.

Reactions: LandoComando
I wasn’t thinking about Franklin while watching that play, regardless of what he would have done in the situation. I generally don’t think about Franklin while watching other games.
To each their own...I'm usually trying to determine how Penn State matches up in games

wonder if usc is just going to crater the rest of this year.
It's a possibility ... when you have a talented group of kids that has a rough start and continually can't get over that hump and put up W's, sometimes you lose the room ... they start thinking about themselves and next year and it can get ugly.

Reactions: step.eng69
No one is now everyone?
"after a loss"--after a loss people are irrational for a day or two--hell, people are irrational during games
I'm sure there's some idiot here aside from Crusher that wants to fire Franklin but if you take "after a loss" go to every board today of the losing team to you'll see the same thing
Maybe your worst argument but at least you haven't mentioned Paterno yet

• Haha
Reactions: 19333lion
"after a loss"--after a loss people are irrational for a day or two--hell, people are irrational during games
I'm sure there's some idiot here aside from Crusher that wants to fire Franklin but if you take "after a loss" go to every board today of the losing team to you'll see the same thing
Maybe your worst argument but at least you haven't mentioned Paterno yet
Yes, we all know die hard Penn State fans take every opportunity to take a shot at Joe Paterno. Go Wolves!

Last edited:
Wow. Missed FG.

Tuttle needs to get rid of the ball sooner.

Or not cause I want Illinois to win.

You understand it's voltz that takes a shot at Joe to make Franklin look better, right?
I mean, you're doubling down on the dumb today
One take doesn’t make a trend. Everything you say is either a shot at Penn State or a feeble attempt to mask it. Give it up, Michigan Boy. You’re going to have to up your game after your beloved Wolves take another tumble today.

One take doesn’t make a trend. Everything you say is either a shot at Penn State or a feeble attempt to mask it. Give it up, Michigan Boy. You’re going to have to up your game after your beloved Wolves take another tumble today.
You're not making any sense
I'm thrilled with the Michigan game right now--it's great for us. This is you being desperate again.

Yep. Now it looks like a Michigan game in the B1G.
Somewhere Dave Witvoet is raising a glass

giphy.gif

Damn. 4th and 18 with almost 9 mins to go. They go for it and they convert. Might have been to Freddie Mitchell; not sure.

It appears as though Illinois is pretty good after all.
3rd win over a ranked opponent. Time to move them WAY up in the rankings. Who else has three ranked dubs?

And let’s be honest; they were with us in a hostile road environment the whole game. They’re for real.

3rd win over a ranked opponent. Time to move them WAY up in the rankings. Who else has three ranked dubs?

And let’s be honest; they were with us in a hostile road environment the whole game. They’re for real.
The problem is none of those 3 teams will be ranked tomorrow. Nebraska got embarrassed today and Kansas is 2-5 (I think)
Purdue taking them to OT last week is going to be tough to overlook
I do think they're better than Mizzou, Pitt, SMU and Boise State but just don't see them moving up much until after next week if they hang tough with Oregon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT