ADVERTISEMENT

That ASWP team that will definitely beat WVU is losing 27-7 @home to unranked Cincinnati.... LMAO

WVU wasn't pulling away from Duquesne in the first half before that game went on apparently permanent delay. Edit: I just needed to complain about it, game is back and WVU is now up 28-10 with 3 minutes left in the 1st half.

Last edited:
West Virginia was up 14-10 against Duquesne with Greene looking even worse than last week. 4/11 I think. So, yeah, Pitt's terrified. 2 horrible teams and Pitt's probably going to win.

Pitt within a score now--against a team I didn't think they'd beat
Pitt is favored over WVU

Lando sporting wood over Pitt’s comeback. He’ll be cheering like crazy for them next week.
I want WVU to go 11-1--they just won't.
I don't care about Pitt in any way but you all were celebrating a loss in a game that was far from over.

I want WVU to go 11-1--they just won't.
I don't care about Pitt in any way but you all were celebrating a loss in a game that was far from over.
You’d rather have WVU go 1-11 just to prove yourself right that’s what a narcissist does.

Reactions: summitlion1
West Virginia was up 14-10 against Duquesne with Greene looking even worse than last week. 4/11 I think. So, yeah, Pitt's terrified. 2 horrible teams and Pitt's probably going to win.
Might want to double check the WVU score.

Good Lord, the game was suspended in 1st QTR - WVU is winning 35-10 at the half.

Good Lord, the game was suspended in 1st QTR - WVU is winning 35-10 at the half.
And they were playing like the garbage they are
Most WVU fans think they're awful. Not sure why people here don't.
You also thought Pitt was getting blown out

Now that’s funny.

This from the guy who said WVU couldn't pull away from Duquesne in a game that was suspended shortly after it was started, but WVU was leading 35-10 at the half after game was restarted??? How precisely is that WVU struggling to pull away???

This from the guy who said WVU couldn't pull away from Duquesne in a game that was suspended shortly after it was started, but WVU was leading 35-10 at the half after game was restarted??? How precisely is that WVU struggling to pull away???
He was just hoping. Wanted to prove he was right.

Reactions: summitlion1
Read the post again

You apparently need to read the post again as well.

Sometimes it takes more than a quarter.

Or a half a quarter LMAO - game was suspended with over 8 minutes remaining in 1st QTR (Duquesne had just kicked a FG). When game resumed, WVU scored on that possession making it 21-10 with 6:49 remaining in 1st QTR.

Or a half a quarter LMAO - game was suspended with over 8 minutes remaining in 1st QTR (Duquesne had just kicked a FG). When game resumed, WVU scored on that possession making it 21-10 with 6:49 remaining in 1st QTR.
Thanks for making my point.

Again--read the post
You're using what OnlinePersona said not be--which is typical. Reading is hard for some.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT