ADVERTISEMENT

Things that will happen before Cael does a Flo docu...

Not worth a new thread, and it is Cael related, so I will put it here.

I am so ticked off at myself. Cael did a clinic at my high school this morning and I totally forgot about it. I really wanted to go, it was free for spectators. Put on with the Bonomo brothers!

https://wnep.com/2018/10/27/cael-sanderson-wrestling-clinic/
That’s a great article. Love seeing all the PSU gear on the campers.

I think it’s worth a separate thread, but who am I?

This will be a thread title on HR-Truth be known : CAEL SANDERSON IS SIMPLY UNREAL. THE GREATEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. HE WALKS THE WALK AND SO DOES HIS WRESTLERS

Gilman and Suriano show humility and refuse to talk about themselves in the third person. Their father says Mike Evans is impressed using the third person.

Reactions: danoftw
DMM avoids politics on this board.

Dunces like you learn to reason, think, or understand science, evidence, or logical argumentation.

(It's amazing how so many like you are willfully ignorant. If you wish to engage with me further I will happily meet you at a match or tournament and eviscerate your attempts to defend yourself.)

Last edited:
Dunces like you learn to reason, think, or understand science, evidence, or logical argumentation.

(It's amazing how so many like you are willfully ignorant. If you wish to engage with me further I will happily meet you at a match or tournament and eviscerate your attempts to defend yourself.)

I'm trying to figure out whether DMM is a reincarnation of 21Guns or Charles Emerson Winchester III. Maybe a mix? :)

You been working that one up since October 18? At that rate, you eviscerating me will take years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nitt Fan
20th Century Fox does a remake of A Christmas Story starring Sam Stoll and opens with him telling Santa he wants a pistol...Santa replies “You’ll shoot your knee out!”

tumblr_mqtr19TIfk1sppmago1_250.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT