ADVERTISEMENT

Willie's Crystal Ball for 2025

i feel like i'm taking crazy pills.

you guys have lost your minds.

are PSU wrestling fans getting THAT bored that they have to invent ways to feel offended.

like the audacity of ONLY scoring 148?

or the audacity of possibility of the 184lb reigning champ beating the 174lb reigning champ?

these are things that get you hot under the collar? lol

Reactions: AtownPoke
I’m not offended, I just disagree.

Over the last 4-5 seasons I’ve done my own PSU points projections and have been +/- 5 points every year. Right now I’m predicting 185 points. I don’t see any way we end up at 148 unless we have a major injury at a weight where we lack depth. Even then I think we still crack 160.

Reactions: ccdiver
i feel like i'm taking crazy pills.
2018-stop-build-day.gif

you guys have lost your minds.
jim-carrey-frustrated.gif

are PSU wrestling fans getting THAT bored that they have to invent ways to feel offended.
how-dare-you-ashamed.gif

like the audacity of ONLY scoring 148?

or the audacity of possibility of the 184lb reigning champ beating the 174lb reigning champ?
giphy.gif

these are things that get you hot under the collar? lol
giphy.gif

I’m not offended, I just disagree.

Over the last 4-5 seasons I’ve done my own PSU points projections and have been +/- 5 points every year. Right now I’m predicting 185 points. I don’t see any way we end up at 148 unless we have a major injury at a weight where we lack depth. Even then I think we still crack 160.
you might not say you're offended, but you said 148 is 'a troll job'. (even though 148 is 3rd highest EVER).

mind showing your placements that add up to PSU 185?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT