ADVERTISEMENT

Things that will happen before Cael does a Flo docu...

CsXKtgcVIAEO2wo.jpg

Cael on March 20th 2019 while in Pittsburgh notices that Mon, Allegheny and Ohio have plenty of fish that needs caught. He hands the practice whistle to Cody and spends Thurday, Friday and Saturday on each river getting the limit.

Sunday, Cody spends part of his day in the hospital caused when Nick tech falled Stoll for his NCAA championship and he then did his best Bo Nickal type leap into Cody's arms.

Cael did return to the PPG Paints Arena for the post tournament interviews and would not disclose to Flo what fishing bait he used when asked.

The NCAA bans basketball and Ban is forced to embark on a new lonely vigil and change his screen name.

Genetic testing reveals Nick Suriano and Thomas Gilman are brothers from different mothers. . . but share a common father, who is not impressed.

Reactions: danoftw
Not worth a new thread, and it is Cael related, so I will put it here.

I am so ticked off at myself. Cael did a clinic at my high school this morning and I totally forgot about it. I really wanted to go, it was free for spectators. Put on with the Bonomo brothers!

https://wnep.com/2018/10/27/cael-sanderson-wrestling-clinic/
How do you forget about something like that?

Seriously though, I’m same way so I really utilize the reminder function on my phone. I’m old school and not great with technology or even care for it but I needed to do something and now I love it. Me forgetting birthdays and anniversaries are now a thing of the past. So are cold shoulders and straight up “bitch modes” from those I love.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT