ADVERTISEMENT

Things that will happen before Cael does a Flo docu...

The hula hoop girl acknowledges my existence, falls for my patented charm, goes on a couple of dates, figures out how great I am, marries me, bears a child, and that child actually is good at sports enough to wrestle for Cael, and what do you know... Mom is performing at half-time, while I'm matside next to Cael.

The hula hoop girl acknowledges my existence, falls for my patented charm, goes on a couple of dates, figures out how great I am, marries me, bears a child, and that child actually is good at sports enough to wrestle for Cael, and what do you know... Mom is performing at half-time, while I'm matside next to Cael.

I feel like this one is likely to happen. Cael had better hit the tanning bed and get ready for Flo to invade his life.

Sanderson-funded Study of Tax Filings Reveals FloWrestling to be Stunningly Profitable.....

the FOIA request to Spykers secretary is answered

Vodka switches to whiskey

tO$U gets a larger allotment of seats at Rec Hall

people stop leaving during the heavy weight match

nike funds the Oregon wrestling team

greco goes mainstream

people realize its states not state

Taylor beats dake somewhere other than the internet

mbnana.jpg

The Hawkeyes celebrate a 3rd place nationals team finish with joy and a prideful sense of over achievement.
Oh shoot. No, not the knee. Oh shoot the expression.

After posting that, I remember the Hawks did that last March. Cael isn't really doing a Flo doc series is he?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT