ADVERTISEMENT

Wow - Rams Must Really Want Hack!

Yes, because they are desperate for a QB. But unlike the Rams, they are not trading away a bunch of picks for the right to draft him.

But the Browns did "earn" that pick by sucking it up another season. Chances are, they'll be back in a similar position for next year's draft. Not to mention the Browns have a very long track record of making the WORST picks year in/year out.

ILLINOISLION is not one to take shots at our players. He is quick-witted and sometimes he may post something that passes over our collective heads. I could be wrong, but I think this was not a shot at Hack. I think it was a shot at those who take shots at Hack (it was tongue in cheek).
As per usual, Illinoislion isn't nearly as funny as he would like to think he is....oh, I forgot.... As he would like to think he is!

FWIW.

I know that McShay and Kiper are projecting the Rams to pick Wentz, but I think that is misinformation. May be my blue and gold spectacles, but I just don't think so. I love all the misinformation that clubs put out this time of year. They certainly have reason to do so. They wanna be able to tell either of these guys, when they are negotiating with him prior to the draft, "OK, if you want that much dough, we can always draft the other guy.". Whether they mean it or not..
Matt MillerVerified account‏@nfldraftscout
Multiple sources expect Jared Goff to be the #1 overall pick in the draft.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT