ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling: Penn State vs. Iowa Match Thread

it was literally the easiest prediction ever lmao. a guy who doesnt bonus ranked wrestlers vs a ranked wrestler who never gives up bonus. but even i expected at least a takedown.

if you guys have any other questions about wrestling feel free to ask one of your local hawk experts @jrod65 @jmadden1998 @sstark46
Experts lmfao really experts. Are you kidding me over 80 per ent of the board members on here knew how it would end your hammering on a few who didn't so what. I see your hawkeye is coming out. Can't wash the hr off of you lol.

you still haven’t apologized for calling the people smarter than you delusional.
Your sled dog dumb like really did you graduate from high school or are you a tenth grader just jawing on a wrestling board. I'm picturing some little guy behind a computer tell your mom she's late

Man some of you guys are eating right out of jmadden/js8793/other Iowa j posters’ hands here. They’re trolling, but they’re basically telling you they are and not trying to hide it. And you’re still biting haha.
We’ve been here all week. Just letting folks know they were wrong.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
you still haven’t apologized for calling the people smarter than you delusional.

Oh, the one who predicted RBY wouldn't Major either. RBY had him majored.... on his way to a TF.... then pinned him. Yea, we were all "delusional" saying RBY would Major or better. LMAO

So, some whining tonight from the PSU faithful because it wasn't as easy as some had thought, but PSU takes 6 of 10, they win 3 of 6 toss-ups, they get an unexpected pin and they avoid what most believed was a guaranteed pin at 125. I can live with it. Sure, would have preferred that we take 141, 149 and 165, but nothing that occurred tonight makes me think that those guys can't or won't win in a rematch.

And, while you really want both teams to be at full strength and Iowa was without Assad tonight, it made ZERO difference in the dual's outcome. Nobody thought Assad could or would beat Brooks and there's some reason to think that Brooks may have majored Assad too, so.......Both teams came to wrestle and did their best. Some of the Iowa guys worked harder and looked a little better than I thought, but PSU has a better team and better individual wrestlers.

Speaking of people not be able to take people down..... Big Cass' offense sucks. LMAO

#3 lightyears behind Kerk and Parris.

Reactions: 2112
Experts lmfao really experts. Are you kidding me over 80 per ent of the board members on here knew how it would end your hammering on a few who didn't so what. I see your hawkeye is coming out. Can't wash the hr off of you lol.
we won every bet except 1. the results speak for themselves.

Good win and went kind of expected (I had 22-12). I expect Van Ness and Facundo to get better come March and take those matches.

RBY was MVP. Followed by Kerk. I don’t think Cass has any clue what to do against Kerk anymore. Wasn’t close to a takedown and if Kerk wanted to could go get more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT